SNP Independance again

ditchman

not looking at bringing up the old thread....i just want one ...yup only one question answered.....

Sturgeon says now they will be better off out of the union.....

tell me this "to maintain (at least) the standard of living , once out of the union......where is the money going to come from"..................

to my knowledge not a single SNP member has answered that question...........and that question must have been asked on the doorstep...

does anyone know...???

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errr ...where does she say the money is going to come from....the EU.Hhhahhahhahahhahhahhahahhaha:lol:.........i believe the SNP opened an office in Brussels prior to the last vote....just putting themselves out there....................then they closed it

why .........not one visitor................why would the EU take on a lame broke duck ?

2 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

I belive there are ap 6 million living in Scotland ( myself included)  think the whose working is ap 1.5 million  , were is the money coming from to look after those who are not working .

Currently from good old Westminster, as for the future, perhaps she has found the "Money Tree"?

24 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

She never addresses her failure in the NHS or schools - too easy to blame wicked Boris. The woman is a halfwit, one trick pony.

BUT folk up there actually vote for her. I never thought that Scottish people where so thick, certainly the ones I have met were'nt

The SNP are a national embarrassment and they spout such rubbish if it wasn't so serious it would be comical

They cite Brexit as the reason but they fail to remember that if they had got their result in 2014 they would have taken Scotland out of the EU. Surely independence means independence, obviously not!

Just going to be a rerun of the nastiness that we has before the last one

36 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

BUT folk up there actually vote for her. I never thought that Scottish people where so thick, certainly the ones I have met were'nt

Only a 1/3 of the population of Scotland  vote for the independence  parties  . The rest is spread between the other parties . The only reason the Snp are in power is because  of the help from the Green party  who never get many seats . 

She has to keep plugging for independence  to keep her sheep happy and keep her party on the Gravey train . It's amazing what goes on in Scotland  that the rest of the UK does not seem to here about . I could go on but it's all so depressing  realy a one trick party who wish to waste 20 million on a independence  vote that hopefully they will never get . They come up with all the excuses  to try and push it forward. 

2 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

If they go they should take their share of the national debt, calculated, of course, using the same Barnett formula as is used to calculate how much uk tax output they receive.:whistling:

This should be made plain before the vote,

Her former chief financial advisor has calculated that as a black hole of £180bn I believe. She doesn’t understand finances and has never let that stand in her way!!

How long has Sturgeon been in power up here ?. Hospitail waiting times are nearly double the set targets more folk than ever are needing food banks . I feel im being victomised for being Scottish needing a airgun licience and also a snaring one 

And all she rattles on about  is independance shes got a lot to sort out before she should ever mention that again 

She like her mate Salmon  only want there name is the history book as the first president of Scotland no matter how bug a Fkcu up they make of it and theres a hell of a lot of scots fed up of her up here to 

10 hours ago, Bigbob said:

How long has Sturgeon been in power up here ?. Hospitail waiting times are nearly double the set targets more folk than ever are needing food banks . I feel im being victomised for being Scottish needing a airgun licience and also a snaring one 

And all she rattles on about  is independance shes got a lot to sort out before she should ever mention that again 

She like her mate Salmon  only want there name is the history book as the first president of Scotland no matter how bug a Fkcu up they make of it and theres a hell of a lot of scots fed up of her up here to 

100%👍

14 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

Seams only fair .

England ,Wales and Northern Ireland should have a vote as to boot them out or not .

thats a lot of attitude right there. Are you even aware of the demographics of Scotland. How many living here are born outside its geographical boundaries,particularly from England? My own father is one of them I was originally keen on the idea of independence but having done my research more thoroughly these days its something i  feel is pointless and deunifying. But that attitude of yours is the very attitude that creates this desire by many  to consider independence  in the first place .

Edited by bishop

But that attitude of yours is the very attitude that creates this desire by many  to consider independence  in the first place .

That is putting the cart before the horse. I don't recall the English demanding that Scotland leave the UK. This madcap suggestion of Scotland becoming independent has been promoted by Krankie and co for a fair number of years. They have the anti-England attitude which many are fed up with. 

I have a fair number of Scottish friends and have worked with even more. I just don't believe that the halfwit speaks for them. I'm sure Donald Trump would be querying the election results. 🙂

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

see nobody has taken a stab at the original question of the post 

Ok some want independence  at any cost , possibly  a high percentage  are not working in the first place , and they belive they will still get All there  hand outs , they are getting at the moment , 

I will repeat  what I said before  population  app 6 million . Those working app 1.5 million.  

How can a country want to be independent  and wanting to join the EU .

They only want to be independent  of the rest of the UK , Nicola  " nippy "

Has from a very young age wanted this , suppose it has become an obsession a very dangerous  person same as her followers.