Tyre Extinguishers

Bobba

3 minutes ago, sandspider said:

Apparently (according to Nextdoor) they were out last night, letting down the tyres of a couple of hybrid volvos - not exactly big petrol guzzling 4x4s. Also, apparently a TV crew was accompanying them, and the TV crew hung around after the event to interview the car owners next morning! Their report will be shown on channel 4 on Monday night, possibly...

It's envy politics..

You have something nice and shiny that I cannot access therefore I think you shouldn't have it.

If they understood the scope of what they were trying to achieve then the V8 Range Rovers and Bentaygas that go up and down knightsbridge all day would be the target. Not some fencing contractors 4x4 pickup that's actually required for a purpose.

3 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

If they understood the scope of what they were trying to achieve then the V8 Range Rovers and Bentaygas that go up and down knightsbridge all day would be the target. Not some fencing contractors 4x4 pickup that's actually required for a purpose.

But they have no right to ‘target’ anything. It is a persons freedom of choice to own and drive any vehicle which it is legal to do so. 
The politicians and aristocracy are herded around in chauffeur driven vehicles such as these; if these scum want to ‘target’ anyone, let them target those who make the decisions and drive policy. That doesn’t however, make it anymore acceptable or legitimate. 

6 minutes ago, Scully said:

But they have no right to ‘target’ anything. It is a persons freedom of choice to own and drive any vehicle which it is legal to do so. 
The politicians and aristocracy are herded around in chauffeur driven vehicles such as these; if these scum want to ‘target’ anyone, let them target those who make the decisions and drive policy. That doesn’t however, make it anymore acceptable or legitimate. 

You're absolutely right and I should have qualified my post with that.

Deliberately damaging anyone else property is a ****ty thing to do regardless of your justification.

42 minutes ago, sandspider said:

Apparently (according to Nextdoor) they were out last night, letting down the tyres of a couple of hybrid volvos - not exactly big petrol guzzling 4x4s. Also, apparently a TV crew was accompanying them, and the TV crew hung around after the event to interview the car owners next morning! Their report will be shown on channel 4 on Monday night, possibly...

Aiding and abetting,  get the camera crew and interviewer done!!

These lunatics have been on the go in Scotland's main cities for quite some time now.  However, they have added some evil twists to it.  They put a lentil in the dust cap and leave it to work overnight, By morning your tyre is flat or nearly so.  In doing that they do n ot need to wait and release the air and risk being caught.  Another version is the group are actually having dust caps made with a small nipple inside and they just swap theirs for yours.  You then get frustrated after having blown up your tyres only to find them all going down again.  You couldn't make it up eh?  Check your tyres each day folks  and remain safe :good: Pushkin.

1 hour ago, Pushkin said:

Another version is the group are actually having dust caps made with a small nipple inside and they just swap theirs for yours.  You then get frustrated after having blown up your tyres only to find them all going down again.

I would describe that as attempted murder...

13 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Now its been on the telly every loony will be at it . anybody interfering with my  will be risking a right hook while im defending myself of course 

I was thinking more along the lines of a Land Rover starting handle across the side of the head.

13 hours ago, clangerman said:

surprise surprise victims are in Clifton door step of the uni home of statue vandals spoilt brats must be bored again 

Don't be silly, if they tried that in Knowle, the "usual suspects" would be on them like a tonne of the proverbial.

Also, if I was some soap dodger out to make a point, I'd start in Clifton too, highest sloan ranger/km^2 there.

12 minutes ago, London Best said:

I was thinking more along the lines of a Land Rover starting handle across the side of the head.

Maybe you could just get your man who carries the red flag for you to give him six of the best, trousers down? 😂

with the the state of the roads in the UK at the moment a 4x4 off roader is the only thing you can drive without leaving the **** end of the car and suspension in the middle of the street , these ******** are surely breaking the law and endangering lives and the tv termites that film them should be thrown in prison for aiding and abetting or at least get a sever kicking 🤬