Crows . 23rd and 24th june , Bridgnorth.

Hiya guys.

I'll be out on the crows this thur/Fri,  23rd and 24th june , if anyone would like to join me.

It'll be an early start of about 4.30am . You'll need a hushpower due to the early hour , but if you don't have one , you can borrow my Baikal. 410 husher( you'll need to show proof of sgc). Hopefully it'll be a good day, as theirs plenty about.

This isn't an offer of a permission,  but , it might lead to further offers of days out on this farm , and others.

It's in the Bridgnorth area of Shropshire. 

Drop me a pm if you're interested , or if you have any questions. 

Cheers.

Mel.

Ps , no time wasters or miserable ****.😁

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Raw and wriggley said:

Would love to come only in Shrewsbury but working all week sadly 🥲

If it goes OK,  I'll be taking people out more often again. Over the next couple of years , I'll be passing on a few permissions.  They're all permissions that I've shot for years , and the farmers are family friends now , so I'll be very choosy who I pass them on to.

5 minutes ago, snow white said:

Mel I was down bridge north to day had to go to Nissan Shrewsbury so the missis and myself went to b/n for half hour.

I would love to shoot with you but the distance is my problem hope all goes well have a nice day mate.

Tony

If I'd known that you were down here tone , you could have gone and had a bang for a few hours mate. The place is crawling with them again.

48 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Ps , no time wasters or miserable ****.😁

Love it.

4 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

They're all permissions that I've shot for years , and the farmers are family friends now , so I'll be very choosy who I pass them on to.

Hope you get good folk, great chance for the right people. 

4 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

What's the access like Mel?  I could come over but will have the Jag and I am not great on my feet these days.  Have Mossy moded 410 and any kit you might need.

Early turn out shouldn't be a problem.

We could meet at mine nev , and I could drive you right to the silage /maize clamp . I've got a swivel bucket seat that you could use , and I'll have a walk elsewhere 👍.

10 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Love it.

Hope you get good folk, great chance for the right people. 

I've been very lucky over the years , and I've got some very good permissions, with very good farmers . My back is just about wrecked now , so it's time I was passing a bit of shooting on to younger folks.

27 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Well with your back and my legs we just might make one good specimen.  Friday is my choice. I'll have a look at road in ...give me a text or pm with a post code for the site and I'll have a look on google.  Might be quicker in the Jag than coming into the city.

I'll pm it tomorrow nev 👍

24 minutes ago, Raw and wriggley said:

Would love to help out but unfortunately work comes first at the moment got a mossberg 20 aswell

I'm sure that we'll be able to arrange another time buddy . I might be going Saturday and Sunday as well . Numbers will drop drastically,  but it'll make the farmer a happy man.

3 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

A great offer Mel, and I would have jumped at the chance had I lived closer to you. Never mind, perhaps we can arrange to meet up at your woodland where you 'have a go' of my S&W 15 22. I've got many 100's of rounds to use up!!!! 

You're welcome down here at any time Steve.  We're hoping to get up to the woodland next weekend ( 2nd july) if you and Angela fancy popping over mate .

Hi Mel,

Just read your very generous offer. If you are still looking for another person, I would love to join you.

I am retired and live in South Derbyshire, I think probably not far from Walker570.

I am only available on Friday of this week, but normally am free most of the time.

Thanks very much.

BW

Jeremy