Crows . 23rd and 24th june , Bridgnorth.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, JerryT said:

I was tempted to slip that in, but thought you might be too embarrassed so I didn’t😗

Thats a really generous offer, thanks you very much indeed👍

He is one great guy but bronzed adonis is over the top, he's quite pale really under those whiskers.

I add my thanks again Mel. I don't have to kill things to have an enjoyable time.

9 hours ago, Walker570 said:

He is one great guy but bronzed adonis is over the top, he's quite pale really under those whiskers.

I add my thanks again Mel. I don't have to kill things to have an enjoyable time.

You're very welcome nev . It's always a pleasure to meet up mate . You're always more than welcome to pop over whenever you fancy a change of scenery. 👍.

45 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Poles in the Landy for delivery tomorrow. I can't find the actual T bar for the top at the moment but added some extra tube which you can use to make one/two up.   Should make you a 36ft pole or two 18footers for that semi dead oak tree.

Thankyou very much nev.

I'm not sure what's happened with my phone , I'll try to text you again now.

Hi Mel, I'm new here and newish to shooting shotguns but just down the road in Wolverhampton.

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind teaching a newbie a few things some time with decoys and whatnot, I've read a bit but think it might be something that's easier to learn by doing and with some experienced guidance.

8 hours ago, Madhatter2132 said:

Hi Mel, I'm new here and newish to shooting shotguns but just down the road in Wolverhampton.

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind teaching a newbie a few things some time with decoys and whatnot, I've read a bit but think it might be something that's easier to learn by doing and with some experienced guidance.

Hiya buddy.

I'm far from an expert , but I can certainly show you the basics . Drop me a pm , with a little more information about yourself 👍.