Chris1964

Hello, if I get this right you want to buy a multishot 22 air rifle and have £100 including delivery, if I was you take your £100 to local gun shop and see if they have a cheap second hand spring air rifle and scope you can buy, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, if I get this right you want to buy a multishot 22 air rifle and have £100 including delivery, if I was you take your £100 to local gun shop and see if they have a cheap second hand spring air rifle and scope you can buy, 

Who is your nearest gun shop ?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

You forgot that he also wants the scope included for that £100 😮 

Hello, seems Chris has not come back to his post, as we know not likely to get a multi shot 22 but there's no reason to diss a cheap Springer and scope, i sure we all started with some sort of air rifle, I only started again 20 years ago ratting on a friends farm with £50 Chinese lump and open sights until I was given a scope, not much good at night till I bought a red torch , it's been all go since 👍