Air Arms S200 .177

njc110381

I'm thinking of selling my S200 and kit. I didn't put this in the for sale section because I'm not sure of what to do yet, but I'm interested to know what it's worth.

It's about two years old, fired about 500 rounds maximum and is well looked after. It's fitted with a 10 shot mag kit and Air Arms silencer. With it is a 3ltr 300 bar bottle (only been filled once since new, that's the only air the gun has been fed with and it's still got pressure) and a spare mag.

everything is in first class condition, as new even. What do you think it's worth for the lot?

EDIT....to buy it all new would be about £575 from prices I've found on the net.

So I guess if I was to sell it at 2/3 of the retail price someone would be getting a good deal. It's all in top condition, and has only been out of the house half a dozen times. Almost all my hunting was done with my springer before I sold it, then I got the 12g and didn't bother with it any more. It's spent most of its life plinking at a knockdown rabbit in the garden with me sat on the sofa :D

I know what you mean, it's an incredible gun for the money it cost. They're really accurate, silent, and light weight. The trouble is, I just don't use it enough. I'd like to buy a self contained rifle, which doesn't need charging gear that needs testing regularly. The first time I took it out I killed 5 Rabbits with it before the others realised what was going on! I never got that sort of result with my Supersport, but then that sat in my cupboard for over 10 years and when it did see the light of day now and again, it did the job it was designed for perfectly. No charging needed, no air pressures to worry about on a good day in the field. Always ready for work. I miss that simplicity :blink:

I know what you mean, it's an incredible gun for the money it cost. They're really accurate, silent, and light weight. The trouble is, I just don't use it enough. I'd like to buy a self contained rifle, which doesn't need charging gear that needs testing regularly. The first time I took it out I killed 5 Rabbits with it before the others realised what was going on! I never got that sort of result with my Supersport, but then that sat in my cupboard for over 10 years and when it did see the light of day now and again, it did the job it was designed for perfectly. No charging needed, no air pressures to worry about on a good day in the field. Always ready for work. I miss that simplicity :rolleyes:

i would love to buy it but its a little bit more than what I want to pay at the moment