Packham Again

billytheghillie

38 minutes ago, Scully said:

I saw this somewhere, regarding Lineker claiming he’s was ill tret as a kid due to his dark skin. I could say the same! 
Stopped at EVERY port of embarkation EVERYWHERE I have travelled! Surrounded by armed police at Manchester on one ocassion for straying into the queue of another flight! 
Bags searched everywhere I go. 
The only person out of a hydrofoil of 250 passengers stopped on my way into Venice where the Italian rozzers made me empty all my gear onto a table including EVERY packet of cigarettes I’d just bought at duty free on the boat! 
The only person on a ship of over 500 passengers to be called back onto the boat and detained for an hour while trying to disembark at Port Said, while they all sat and talked to me in a foreign language! I’m assuming they were expecting me to crack but I didn’t …….cos I didn’t have a clue what they were talking about! 😂

The list goes on, as does the discrimination! Is it cos I isn’t black but looks like I should be? 😀

Where can I put my claim in? 

Hats off to him, this was bound to happen sooner or later, a White person identifying as a Black person. All power to him :lol:.

"I can't be rasict governor, I'm Black myself"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

But Mr Packham heaped praise on it last week, tweeting: 'It's becoming increasingly difficult to find integrity, honesty and truth in news but one place you will find it is at Novara Media.'

he’s bloody right there, he should practise it some times.

9 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Will the BBC sack him now 🤔

dont talk silly.

Edited by old'un