Digex N450

ShootingEgg

Mine has decided that after a full charge it doesn't want to turn on. Have been advised it may have gone into some form of hibernate mode so to charge it again for up to 4 hours. Did that still nothing. Then got told need to use a more powerful plug. So it's now in charge using. 2.5amp output plug.. not holding out much hope and think it will be going to Thomas jack's for checks...

2 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Mine has decided that after a full charge it doesn't want to turn on. Have been advised it may have gone into some form of hibernate mode so to charge it again for up to 4 hours. Did that still nothing. Then got told need to use a more powerful plug. So it's now in charge using. 2.5amp output plug.. not holding out much hope and think it will be going to Thomas jack's for checks...

Hello, if you on the UK night vision forum, there's a chap called Russ , try him 

13 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, if you on the UK night vision forum, there's a chap called Russ , try him 

I am not. Done a Google and only one result with same symptoms, and that was back in 2020 and was a firmware issue, but no way of updating the unit if it won't turn on...

So far I've just been asked to leave it on charge for hours to see if it comes back to life 

54 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

I am not. Done a Google and only one result with same symptoms, and that was back in 2020 and was a firmware issue, but no way of updating the unit if it won't turn on...

So far I've just been asked to leave it on charge for hours to see if it comes back to life 

Hello, is it out of warranty ? If you tried new batteries and charged the unit battery and still no good I can only think send back to TJs, via the shop you purchased from, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

20 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, is it out of warranty ? If you tried new batteries and charged the unit battery and still no good I can only think send back to TJs, via the shop you purchased from, 

Will send it directly due to how it was purchased. Just frustrating as was just getting into the foxes now the first cuts are finished..