science fiction geeks ?

ditchman

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Don't laugh , they'll be calling you when it all goes terribly wrong , and they need a doctor with very long fingers that knows how to keep schtum 😄

Where does the Hippocratic oath stand on this?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, amateur said:

it says "never get yer fingers dirty.....use the ACME removal device..."..."company motto...."give birth to a dead otter...brings a smile to ones lips"

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

I can hear ditchman getting his bicycle clips polished , he'll be on the way shortly . He's gonna get you all cidered up , and give you a right old hamstering , yessir you're gonna wish you'd just asked for the ginger.😯

The best advice I can give you , is get plenty of ice ready , and try to sleep on your front for a few nights 👍.  

I bow to your superior, some may say intimate knowledge on this. As I have no idea what a "hamstering" is. Thanks for the post hamstering convalescence advice, is that what worked for you? 😊😇😂😂

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

it says "never get yer fingers dirty.....use the ACME removal device..."..."company motto...."give birth to a dead otter...brings a smile to ones lips"

Give birth to a dead otter 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

53 minutes ago, manthing said:

I bow to your superior, some may say intimate knowledge on this. As I have no idea what a "hamstering" is. Thanks for the post hamstering convalescence advice, is that what worked for you? 😊😇😂😂

Ditchman will put you right on the hamstering business.  If you'll take my advice , you'll never ever Google anything that he gently pushes in your direction .

One thing is for sure . You'll never be able to look a hamster in the eye , ever again .

Oh the shame 🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Don't laugh , they'll be calling you when it all goes terribly wrong , and they need a doctor with very long fingers that knows how to keep schtum 😄

1 hour ago, amateur said:

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

If its to save the life of , manthing , ditchman , or , the hamster family , then he's good to go 👍.

🤣

It sounds like there could be quite a risk of complications from the initial extraction attemp by the 'end user'. :lol:

For sure, a face to face clinical intervention home visit would be needed, and there would be no point in doing a telephone consultation as this would delay treatment resulting in the risk of a poorer outcome.

I may even waiver my locum call out fee for a fellow pigeon watch user. :lol:

Seen some strange things removed from inside people over the years, that would be a new one.

6 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Ditchman will put you right on the hamstering business.  If you'll take my advice , you'll never ever Google anything that he gently pushes in your direction .

One thing is for sure . You'll never be able to look a hamster in the eye , ever again .

Oh the shame 🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒.

Unless you are a contortionist!   :w00t:

48 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Oh the shame 🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒.

HHmmmm there is a person on here that has no knowledge of the pet shop boys....i think it is our duty to bring him too the light............

i think we ought consider ourselves as modern day missionarys.....bringin the word of the urban dictionary to the poorly instructed..........we will have to do it carefully as it could inflick phycological damage...:lol:

"Halllelulia brother ..praise wiki-pedia....thye son of google........Hallelulia..."

43 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

🤣

It sounds like there could be quite a risk of complications from the initial extraction attemp by the 'end user'. :lol:

For sure, a face to face clinical intervention home visit would be needed, and there would be no point in doing a telephone consultation as this would delay treatment resulting in the risk of a poorer outcome.

I may even waiver my locum call out fee for a fellow pigeon watch user. :lol:

Seen some strange things removed from inside people over the years, that would be a new one.

I believe that the complications usually occur , due to the hamsters hanging on really tight 🥴.

I must say that it is most noble of you to offer your services free of charge for a pigeonwatch brother , but might I suggest that you video the extraction , purely in the name of medical progress,  and the pw wattsap group. 

6 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Fixed that for you!  :cool1:

Thankyou David,  but my hamster is a gerbil 😁.

4 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I believe that the complications usually occur , due to the hamsters hanging on really tight 🥴.

I must say that it is most noble of you to offer your services free of charge for a pigeonwatch brother , but might I suggest that you video the extraction , purely in the name of medical progress,  and the pw wattsap group. 

that'll go virul boi.......:w00t:

Purely out of interest . Do we have any pw pet shop owners ?.

If we do , it might be an idea to give them the heads up about hamster clients .😁

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

that'll go virul boi.......:w00t:

Just imagine how it would look on your gurt big telly 😄

20 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Thankyou David,  but my hamster is a gerbil 😁.

:lol:

It would be like pulling a big tick!

Sorry mel, cannot do, patient confidentiality and all.

I may even submit a paper on it to 'The Lancet'

Anonymised of course!

16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

that'll go virul boi.......

🤣

Ditchy

It would be bigger than Roswell!

39 minutes ago, ditchman said:

HHmmmm there is a person on here that has no knowledge of the pet shop boys....i think it is our duty to bring him too the light............

i think we ought consider ourselves as modern day missionarys.....bringin the word of the urban dictionary to the poorly instructed..........we will have to do it carefully as it could inflick phycological damage...

"Halllelulia brother ..praise wiki-pedia....thye son of google........Hallelulia..."

He's been on the red a little early today me thinks.

22 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

:lol:

It would be like pulling a big tick!

Sorry mel, cannot do, patient confidentiality and all.

I may even submit a paper on it to 'The Lancet'

Anonymised of course!

🤣

Ditchy

It would be bigger than Roswell!

DAVE . we need a picture of ditchies face , while he's pulling a big tick 😊

On 24/06/2022 at 20:05, ditchman said:

christ dont apologise ....its a bloody mine field on the net........think i have found it i guggled Halo by steven speilberg.....trouble is i cant track down the DVD's for it...it might be because it has only just been released..........i watched the abridged version the other night on channell 5 HD and it was pure quality...shoot em up for the first bit but then the story line kicks in........i watched it on the big TV with the lights off and HD is really good and my woofers really kicked in....i need to watch it thro my top of the range blu-ray machine and it will be totally awesome.........

I'll have to have a look for this, the first book of the Halo series was brilliant but went down hill after that 👍

If you want something that really jumps out at you with great sound and effects I'd recommend Black hawk down, your telly and sound will make you think your there!

Bleeding Nora, what have I replied to, you lot have been in the sun to long 😅😅😅

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

I'll have to have a look for this, the first book of the Halo series was brilliant but went down hill after that 👍

If you want something that really jumps out at you with great sound and effects I'd recommend Black hawk down, your telly and sound will make you think your there!

Bleeding Nora, what have I replied to, you lot have been in the sun to long 😅😅😅

Come on try and keep up man!

22 minutes ago, discobob said:

Not sure if you are on about the very recent series which was not well received - but yes - there are ways and means of streaming it - in very high quality but I know that you only have a dongle with small capacity

For your internet I mean!!

Now you've done it . You know how upset he gets when you mention his tiny dongle 🤏

14 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Now you've done it . You know how upset he gets when you mention his tiny dongle 🤏

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

you wouldnt want it on your face for a wart:big_boss:

12 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I wouldn't want it on my face at all 😄.

What a horrible thought!  :w00t: