Jump to content

science fiction geeks ?


ditchman
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i knew i shouldnt have posted this topic/request.............back to the old abuse of yesteryear

A man of your calibre shouldn't be watching  TV.  no sir , a man of you calibre should be in his shed , designing a automatic hamster removal implement .

Edited by mel b3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

A man of your calibre shouldn't be watching  TV.  no sir , a man of you calibre should be in his shed , designing a automatic hamster removal implement .

thats gross...who will i send the prototype to ..for rigorous testing ?:w00t:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

thats gross...who will i send the prototype to ..for rigorous testing ?:w00t:

Traditionally, prototypes are tested by the originator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

thats gross...who will i send the prototype to ..for rigorous testing ?:w00t:

 

6 minutes ago, amateur said:

Traditionally, prototypes are tested by the originator.

Yep , those Wright brothers didn't expect others to do their testing .

I'm sure you'll be fine . Just test it on its lowest setting,  so that it doesn't pull your kidneys out 😁.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

 

Yep , those Wright brothers didn't expect others to do their testing .

I'm sure you'll be fine . Just test it on its lowest setting,  so that it doesn't pull your kidneys out 😁.

its me farmer giles im worried about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its me farmer giles im worried about

This is no time to show fear . The future of the world  population of hamsters is in your hands 🐹 🐹 🐹 🐹 🐹

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What would the invention be called for removing 'the furry offender' :lol:

1) The 'Hammy Puller 2000'

2) The 'Rear Rodent Remover'

3) 'Hamster Gone'

 

P,S

Ditchy

Have you watched the latest film for Dune, if you have seen the original and liked the narrative it is well worth a watch?, the latest is superb!

Edited by 7daysinaweek
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

What would the invention be called for removing 'the furry offender' :lol:

1) The 'Hammy Puller 2000'

2) The 'Rear Rodent Remover'

3) 'Hamster Gone'

 

P,S

Ditchy

Have you watched the latest film for Dune, if you have seen the original and liked the narrative it is well worth a watch?, the latest is superb!

I reckon the ditchmeister will go with .

Aaaamster be gone boi 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I reckon the ditchmeister will go with .

Aaaamster be gone boi 😁

its called "The A.C.M.E Rodent retreival and reckonotering extraction device"

i think thats a very catchy title.....should sell well..........Amazon have approached me:yahoo:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

i knew i shouldnt have posted this topic/request.............back to the old abuse of yesteryear

well at least i dont post stuff like "my wipers are sticking"

The only reason your wipers would be sticking Simon is if fat Sarah sat on your windscreen 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Deadeyealan said:

I hope were not going back to the old MOLE sarger.

Oh no , just why did you have to mention the moles . He'll spend the rest of the day in a sherry and smoked kippers fueled rage now 😳 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think I might have just had a result. Apparently Paramount+ is packaged with Sky Cinema and we get that for nowt (long story don't ask) so I'm gonna have a look later. @ditchman if you wanna come round one night, bring lots of cider and your welcome buddy. Hehe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, manthing said:

Think I might have just had a result. Apparently Paramount+ is packaged with Sky Cinema and we get that for nowt (long story don't ask) so I'm gonna have a look later. @ditchman if you wanna come round one night, bring lots of cider and your welcome buddy. Hehe.

i know what you people and lots of cider do..:big_boss:.......so in this instance i will have to decline TIGHTCHOKE  is free i believe.....and Mel will bring his Hamsters and ginger stash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ditchman said:

i know what you people and lots of cider do..:big_boss:.......so in this instance i will have to decline TIGHTCHOKE  is free i believe.....and Mel will bring his Hamsters and ginger stash

🤣🤣👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

:lol:  Oh no!  :lol:

tTV1mC-.jpg

yet another...truly depraved and awful picture you have from your library..........im still full of wonder and quite frankly gobsmacked as to how quickly you can precure these 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, manthing said:

Think I might have just had a result. Apparently Paramount+ is packaged with Sky Cinema and we get that for nowt (long story don't ask) so I'm gonna have a look later. @ditchman if you wanna come round one night, bring lots of cider and your welcome buddy. Hehe.

Ditchman's bluff being called!

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i know what you people and lots of cider do..:big_boss:.......so in this instance i will have to decline TIGHTCHOKE  is free i believe.....and Mel will bring his Hamsters and ginger stash

I might well be free, not too far to Stafford.

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

yet another...truly depraved and awful picture you have from your library..........im still full of wonder and quite frankly gobsmacked as to how quickly you can precure these 

The all powerful works computer system at my disposal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, manthing said:

Think I might have just had a result. Apparently Paramount+ is packaged with Sky Cinema and we get that for nowt (long story don't ask) so I'm gonna have a look later. @ditchman if you wanna come round one night, bring lots of cider and your welcome buddy. Hehe.

I can hear ditchman getting his bicycle clips polished , he'll be on the way shortly . He's gonna get you all cidered up , and give you a right old hamstering , yessir you're gonna wish you'd just asked for the ginger.😯

The best advice I can give you , is get plenty of ice ready , and try to sleep on your front for a few nights 👍.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

its called "The A.C.M.E Rodent retreival and reckonotering extraction device"

i think thats a very catchy title.....should sell well..........Amazon have approached me:yahoo:

 

Ditchy, will we see it on the shopping channel. :lol:

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I can hear ditchman getting his bicycle clips polished , he'll be on the way shortly . He's gonna get you all cidered up , and give you a right old hamstering , yessir you're gonna wish you'd just asked for the ginger.😯

The best advice I can give you , is get plenty of ice ready , and try to sleep on your front for a few nights 👍.  

🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I can hear ditchman getting his bicycle clips polished , he'll be on the way shortly . He's gonna get you all cidered up , and give you a right old hamstering , yessir you're gonna wish you'd just asked for the ginger.😯

The best advice I can give you , is get plenty of ice ready , and try to sleep on your front for a few nights 👍.  

These aren't images to be contemplated on such a lovely day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

 

Ditchy, will we see it on the shopping channel. 

🤣

Don't laugh , they'll be calling you when it all goes terribly wrong , and they need a doctor with very long fingers that knows how to keep schtum 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...