Wipers sticking

30-6

When my wipers have not been used for a couple of days they are stuck to the screen. Then when needed for a shower or a screen clean, they are being wrenched off.

There is proper screen solution in the bottle.

Any idea what I could use on the rubber blades ? Washing up liquid ? 

Hello, if you mean that first initial switch on when the blade rubber stuck to the screen with the heat and dirt and it's a few seconds before the washer activates , living in a town my screen gets dirty more than most, I buy ready mix or bottle you dilute screen wash,   try a small spray bottle and fill with screen wash, leave in motor,  then spray screen before you start engine , that will help sticky blades, then as you leave use car screen washers, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, if you mean that first initial switch on when the blade rubber stuck to the screen with the heat and dirt and it's a few seconds before the washer activates , living in a town my screen gets dirty more than most, I buy ready mix or bottle you dilute screen wash,   try a small spray bottle and fill with screen wash, leave in motor,  then spray screen before you start engine , that will help sticky blades, then as you leave use car screen washers, 

It might seem a bit of a faff to remember , I leave spray bottle in door panel just like winter de icer