KATY PRICE

armsid

10 hours ago, armsid said:

When are the courts going to send her to jail? Drunk driving driving while banned speeding .If that had been any of us we would have been locked up or a 10 yr ban but no not her and the message it sends out..........

Gawd knows, she must know where the bodies are buried.

What a wonderful role model, an old slapper who is almost celebrated for her terrible decisions over the years.

I'm guessing the ruined thing must have sorted out her bankruptcy if she's going to Thailand - maybe to get her face made a bit less sulky.

I can't be the only one who thinks it's had her boobs excessively  enlarged so her gut don't look so big.

Just now, Mungler said:

It’s the shameless entitlement though isn’t it? Anyone normal would have altered their behaviour, not escalated it. 

Not sure what message all of this sends out.

Wasn't she one of the first with an outrageous pink Range Rover with a private plate.

Says it all really.

I went to that mucky mansion on a delivery pick up for tv I didn’t know it was her house and I was waiting in the driveway and someone brought a horse up so I chatted and stroked the horse and she said the horse is going to be ridden and on tv they took it around the drive out of my sight and next thing I saw was someone dressed up as a Christmas elf riding towards me I laughed and took my phone out and took a couple of pictures to show the Mrs when I got home when she got closer she called me all the names under the sun and then I realised who it was I had to wait outside for the filming to finish and met all her kids they were polite apart from Harvey he burped in my face didn’t talk to me but hung around he is a big old lump   she came out a couple of times calling them in swearing and just acting like she does a real old trout 😳 still got the pictures tho 😂😂

I was refurbing a beer garden in Surrey years ago, her an her entourage came to the pub for a drink and asked us to stop work because they wanted to sit in the beer garden, i said there was plenty of room and i got told Katie didn't want all the builders eyeing her up, i laughed and said not much chance of that

24 minutes ago, merseamal said:

I was refurbing a beer garden in Surrey years ago, her an her entourage came to the pub for a drink and asked us to stop work because they wanted to sit in the beer garden, i said there was plenty of room and i got told Katie didn't want all the builders eyeing her up, i laughed and said not much chance of that

Brilliant, shame she always seems to think she is special!