NEW .22 CAL Cleaning Brushes - Pack of FIVE

Downforce

I have been going through all of my shooting stuff due to home refurbishment and have a further quantity (more than I’ll use) of

NEW UNUSED COMENG .22 Cal brushes in PACKS OF FIVE for £15 posted (mixed phosphor bronze/nylon)

Please note

FEMALE SMALL THREAD on the brush  - I have tried on my rod but no idea what thread it is - previously people were happy with the fitment and they seem to fit most rods but please be aware I can’t be expected to guarantee they would fit your rod

Typically 3xPB and 2Nylon but whatever mix is available will be sent. The PB are obvious and I assume the white ones are nylon 

Paypal f&f or bank transfer - at £15 that’s got to be cheap - the previous ones had £6-7 each

I do have about 10 packs of 5 so if anyone wants more than 5 brushes no problem 

I also have some used .223 chamber brushes but they are a bit used2D83B70F-B700-406E-9A48-C24E16C3E7EC.jpeg.ba86ae643f467a1a632232390f0240aa.jpeg

PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS and I will reply with PayPal details 

These we’re bought as part of a job I got for my own use lot but there’s just way too much for me to use myself

I do also have a small selection of jags and mops in various calibres inc shotgun if anyone wants something specific let me know 

thanks

D

Edited by Downforce