PW rules

old'un

17 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

It also stops people joining for this purpose and this alone - or using a value post as a back door sales post without putting up a price or if they've not got access to the sales section

With a bit of googling and other forum searches most value questions can be answered without the need for a thread here.

well thats me told then...:unhappy:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

It also stops people joining for this purpose and this alone - or using a value post as a back door sales post without putting up a price or if they've not got access to the sales section

With a bit of googling and other forum searches most value questions can be answered without the need for a thread here.

There will be a few every week on the Agf, always with the same answer,  2/3rds of new price depending on the condition,  but some always say lower, and some say higher.

They always seem more like a heads up I'm going to be selling........

And then folk get banned for buying through PMs

27 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Mel is this with or without ginger as this may affect the value !?!

Agriv8

You know only too well , that if it involves ditchman , it involves ginger .

I hope this isn't some kind of cunning stunt , in an attempt to devalue this fine piece of art.🤔.

I've just had , Kylie Minogue , Carol vorderman , and , Ann Widdecombe,   on the phone , all desperately trying to outbid each other .😁

12 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I hope this isn't some kind of cunning stunt , in an attempt to devalue this fine piece of art.🤔.

I've just had , Kylie Minogue , Carol vorderman , and , Ann Widdecombe,   on the phone , all desperately trying to outbid each other .😁

What, no fat Sarah?

1 minute ago, discobob said:

I gather it is a dutch auction then

Yes . I can categorically confirm , without fear of contradiction , that Kylie Minogue , is Dutch 👍.

2 minutes ago, amateur said:

What, no fat Sarah?

Fat Sarah,  cats , valuations , and moles,   are all things that should never be mentioned , for fear of getting ditchman lynched , or causing a stroke. 🤫.

14 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

As long as Dian Abbot don't make an offer you will never get the right amount

image.jpeg.210bbf66b866c75fb27d68b2511d08fd.jpeg

5 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Yes . I can categorically confirm , without fear of contradiction , that Kylie Minogue , is Dutch 👍.

Fat Sarah,  cats , valuations , and moles,   are all things that should never be mentioned , for fear of getting ditchman lynched , or causing a stroke. 🤫.

I had heard that he had had several strokes courtesy of Fat Sarah