Prince Charles Trust

Walker570

I cannot believe the weeping and wailing about the Trust receiving funds froman Arab country. It is as if Charles was putting it in his back paocket. The money is going to help youngsters get a job etc.  He should be receiveing accolades for getting this money not the weeping and wailing by the lefty I hat Royals minority.

53 minutes ago, Scully said:

Its probably just the cynic in me, but I seriously doubt anyone donates that amount of money in cash, without expecting some sort of favour in return further down the line, but I may be wrong. 

what do you give to a man who has everything ...?......................................(apart from penicillian)

I think its fair enough to accept substantial amounts of cash for charity from someone for who its only a number and won't miss it - even if it means he collects some sort of trophy gong at a later date.

I Can't say I like the bloke but its good thinking on Charlie's part IMO.

3 hours ago, Scully said:

Its probably just the cynic in me, but I seriously doubt anyone donates that amount of money in cash, without expecting some sort of favour in return further down the line, but I may be wrong. 

^^^^This you don't need to be a cynic. 

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I think its fair enough to accept substantial amounts of cash for charity from someone for who its only a number and won't miss it - even if it means he collects some sort of trophy gong at a later date.

I Can't say I like the bloke but its good thinking on Charlie's part IMO.

If only that's all it was. Maybe if I kill a few people you will encourage looking the other way, for the sake of the charity of course. 

Where did the money come from in the first place? Who was robbed? 

Charles money laundering Arab cash for future grace and favour, but it's all above board!  Here you go Charlie 3 million in carrier bags for your charities wink wink!  I tried to get 5k cash out of my building society to pay a builder who wanted cash and it was 20 questions.  Absolutely laughable that they pass it off as being above board.

42 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Charles money laundering Arab cash for future grace and favour, but it's all above board!  Here you go Charlie 3 million in carrier bags for your charities wink wink!  I tried to get 5k cash out of my building society to pay a builder who wanted cash and it was 20 questions.  Absolutely laughable that they pass it off as being above board.

😂 This. I tried it with 2.5k many moons ago and it was a real fight!