AMMO BOXES

Accuspell

We have a few of these available. They are formerly 40mm grenade boxes and have a rubber seal around the inside of the lid which cams down tight both ends and there is a hoop handle at each end. I have wire brushed and rattle can painted mine. They come up really nicely, any surface rust is very light and just wire brushes off. If you have Smoothright or Hammerite that would work well, mine was just a normal rattle can. They have little 'feet' on the lids so they can be stacked happily and remain stable.

I hesitate to say airtight, but certainly watertight so ideal for storing, not just cartridges (400 12-bore cartridges fit perfectly, 16 boxes of 25) but tools, garden chemicals or seed packets - anything you don't want to get damp in the shed!   thumb2.gif

Dimensions are: 18" long x 10" high x 6" wide.

STRONG ENOUGH YOU CAN STAND ON THEM. 😁

They are £15 each plus post / carriage, can drop off if passing - or collect for free!

DSC_0338.JPG.a5f8c71d292f976523fcb126567a242f.JPG

DSC_0339.JPG.eca2a756f1f0314950e8a10446eb773f.JPG

DSCN5604.jpg.8a915363366e230f1fd44e20d58fa3c8.jpg

Edited by Accuspell

I think the courier is about £8... George my son will be home later. He has sent a few already and so can answer that more accurately.  I took a couple over to Nottinghamshire for a lad, I was going fishing on one of our club waters over that way, so it was no hardship, he just bunged me a tenner for a fuel contribution.