ATN kit

eddoakley

1 hour ago, Hector Vector said:

Not a thermal I know but I bought an ATN range finder. The kit itself is OK (nothing special) but the customer service offered by ATN is total poo! Won't even look at any of their kit again after my experience with them.

Any more detail on the customer service issue?

Supplier or dealer fault?

How is the Range finder in terms of value for money?

Edd

The RF is compatible with the ATN Android app that allows you to do "stuff" with the range finder (hold over/under, calibre profiles, etc.) which is why I chose it. Worked at first then when my 'phone got updated to a later Android version it stopped. This was due to the fact the app hadn't been updated. Contacted ATN and their attitude was one of "tough luck". At the time they didn't know when or even if they would update their app and they didn't seem to care less that the RF had become effectively useless. The app has since been updated and everything is once more working. As regards the RF, I think it's pricey for what it is. The app isn't that useful to be honest but the RF works OK for range finding but there are cheaper out there.

i have the atn x sight 3x14 4k pro and the abl 1500  the scope and range finder work great if you put the correct information in it bullets or pellets i have contacted atn usa and got a reply quickly   every person will either like or dislike any scope or night vision it takes time to use them they way you want it to work

They have had for many years a very bad reputation for customer service and reliability, firmware very glitchy.
Hence have changed u.k. distributors several times.

if buying for personal use  - don’t.
If buying to sell (notice you are a trade member) - don’t.

As their is far better available than ATN as a brand, but don’t take my word for it join the night vision forum and ask again on their.

https://www.####.com