airgun forum

bruno22rf

12 minutes ago, Trumpetier said:

I don't know why people feel the need to bad mouth other forums. I've been a member of the AGF & BBS for approx 11 years & never had any real issues. 

Well if people aren’t happy with those two forums , which is a fair few of us who have been banned then why not .

Go on other forums a see what others say about them , even the ones which haven’t been banned 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Trumpetier said:

I don't know why people feel the need to bad mouth other forums. I've been a member of the AGF & BBS for approx 11 years & never had any real issues. 

since when has telling the truth been a problem their bad record is known far and wide airgun owners club was formed to escape their intimidation and banning ways 

6 hours ago, villaman said:

Well my posts on here about agf keeps getting deleted 

31 minutes ago, clangerman said:

since when has telling the truth been a problem their bad record is known far and wide airgun owners club was formed to escape their intimidation and banning ways 

This is why your posts will be getting deleted,  the lads on the there post some good stuff, the ban hammer swings a lot, usually because people don't want to follow the rules or listen to warnings. 

1 hour ago, Trumpetier said:

Agreed. I'm not a big user of them any more and only very occasionally dip into them, but the rules aren't particularly onerous to follow and if you don't like them, don't use the sites. It's daft to go somewhere else and bad mouth them for the sake of it; it's petty, vindictive and unnecessary - and certainly won't change anything. Just stop using  the sites and save the blood pressure!

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

This is why your posts will be getting deleted,  the lads on the there post some good stuff, the ban hammer swings a lot, usually because people don't want to follow the rules or listen to warnings. 

really that would be the warnings you don’t receive or even a reply to why you have been banned now tell me that’s the correct way to treat members! 

2 hours ago, clangerman said:

really that would be the warnings you don’t receive or even a reply to why you have been banned now tell me that’s the correct way to treat members! 

Well I know you can contact the mods and ask the question why, you don't even need to be a member to do it, but I've never been banned so I've not had to do it??

Answer me this, why do you think you were banned? I've never even seen you start a post on here and 90% of what you post is negative, we're you the same on there?

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Freedom of speech is not allowed with opinions either most toxic forum around 

I can't really agree with that mate, there are topics they don't allow,  the same as this site, like I said some good guys posting good stuff, for me mostly in the hunting section,  general airgun and technical section,  quite a few bits I don't look at, target & replica just not my thing.

It's a busy site, with lots of threads to keep you interested,  but it's clearly run differently to other sites.

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Well I know you can contact the mods and ask the question why, you don't even need to be a member to do it, but I've never been banned so I've not had to do it??

Answer me this, why do you think you were banned? I've never even seen you start a post on here and 90% of what you post is negative, we're you the same on there?

no comment needed typical agf response attack! 

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

2 hours ago, clangerman said:

no comment needed typical agf response attack! 

Guess that's a yes then...

You see some people say the forum is various things as you can see above, except people help each other out, send each other pellets to try, lots of folk who do repairs or tunes, multi buys to save money and move things around the country passing gear on to other members, 

I sent a completely unknown fella a single shot loader to try, simply because I liked what he posted and had it back within a week.

Pretty much like this forum, you get out what you put in.

3 minutes ago, Richard308 said:

Any idea of the cause and is it permanent?

I've asked a couple of people and no one seems to know,  nothing on the other forums about it.

13 hours ago, Mice! said:

You see some people say the forum is various things as you can see above, except people help each other out, send each other pellets to try, lots of folk who do repairs or tunes, multi buys to save money and move things around the country passing gear on to other members, 

I sent a completely unknown fella a single shot loader to try, simply because I liked what he posted and had it back within a week.

Pretty much like this forum, you get out what you put in.

I've asked a couple of people and no one seems to know,  nothing on the other forums about it.

Hello, a post on the BBS but no info on why as yet, maybe it's been hacked, 🤔

7 hours ago, pestcontroller4u said:

I've been told by one of the agf moderators that there unable to get hold of the site owner and thinks the site will be gone

That's not good,

Would you happen to have any contact details for Nath, I sent him a stock and AGF is my only means of Comms with him. 

11 hours ago, pestcontroller4u said:

I've been told by one of the agf moderators that there unable to get hold of the site owner and thinks the site will be gone

do they have any idea why it went down

who’s the owner nowadays is it Andrew watts?, he’s the name money gets sent to for site donations