Any PW member in Somerset use Avalon gun shop in Street ?

oldypigeonpopper

I just bought a gun off them, dealt with Liam

Absolutely first class from the first call to conclusion of the sale

Would not hesitate to use again or recommend 

It's a 10 from me!

Edited by button
Fat fingers

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, as above if you can help, 

Hello, thanks for replies, there's an air rifle I'm thinking to buy but don't want the hassle of RFDs , it's a HW 99 S in 177 that's been Vortek tuned , I thought if any PW member is going to the shop could have a look, maybe buy on my behalf and post I will cover costs, have already contacted Nathon 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

21 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, thanks for replies, there's an air rifle I'm thinking to buy but don't want the hassle of RFDs , it's a HW 99 S in 177 that's been Vortek tuned , I thought if any PW member is going to the shop could have a look, maybe buy on my behalf and post I will cover costs, have already contacted Nathon 

Assuming that there is a 'er indoors, do yourself a favour and come on down bringing her with you. Drop her off at Clark's Village while you do the business. You won't regret it - just make sure you have hold of your credit card - you never know you may have time to pick up a couple of pairs of boots/shoes cheaply.

6 hours ago, wymberley said:

Assuming that there is a 'er indoors, do yourself a favour and come on down bringing her with you. Drop her off at Clark's Village while you do the business. You won't regret it - just make sure you have hold of your credit card - you never know you may have time to pick up a couple of pairs of boots/shoes cheaply.

Hello, ah alas there's no er indoors , I have actually been in Clarkes but many many years ago, no am not driving much these days, just manage 1 or 2 days on the farms but there only 6 miles and 10 miles away, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

7 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, ah alas there's no er indoors , I have actually been in there but many many years ago, no am not driving much these days, just manage 1 or 2 days on the farms but there only 6 miles and 10 miles away, 

Very sorry to hear that. I hope you can manage to pull it off somehow. Good luck.

4 hours ago, wymberley said:

Very sorry to hear that. I hope you can manage to pull it off somehow. Good luck.

Hello, thanks for you kind thoughts, that's just the way my life's been for many years, now 72 🙄😁, as for the rifle it was just an idea, am happy to pay for time and trouble posting, the shop would box it up, cheers

31 minutes ago, oowee said:

Come down here. Stay at mine we can go out Stalking/ foxing / rabbits and make a day if it. I am in Chew valley say 40mins away. 

Hello, thanks for the offer but I'm just not up to driving much these days , 

49 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Where are you based?

Abingdon, South of Oxford 

20 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, thanks for the offer but I'm just not up to driving much these days , 

Abingdon, South of Oxford 

One of my offices is on the science park in Harwell, so if we can sort something I could always drive there with it.

It's an option atleast