Wanted .303 neck sizing die

pippy96

I've a complete set of Lee dies that is standard FL size, collet neck size, standard seater and factory crimp die and shellholder. They are  available with an RCBS 4x4 Auto press that's been down converted to manual operation with correct shellplates for .303 and also for cases of the Mauser family (7x57, 8x57, .243, .308, .270, .30/06). Please PM me if interested I'd want £150 for the lot. I used it to load dummy rounds for display.

Edited by enfieldspares

18 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

I've a complete set of Lee dies that is standard FL size, collet neck size, standard seater and factory crimp die and shellholder. They are  available with an RCBS 4x4 Auto press that's been down converted to manual operation with correct shellplates for .303 and also for cases of the Mauser family (7x57, 8x57, .243, .308, .270, .30/06). Please PM me if interested I'd want £150 for the lot. I used it to load dummy rounds for display.

Msg sent 

Never had a problem neck sizing, if you want your cases to last longer and have a more accurate round then neck size. The design of the case does not take well to full case re- sizing which can lead to case head separation, after a couple of resizing, neck re- sizing 4-5 reloads. I would also  invest in a stuck case removal tool a must if you shoot a .303