UK or GB

wymberley

With other more important things to worry about I wasn't paying too much attention when I spotted the odd 'UK' nationality plate. Knowing that the international reg's are quite strict on what is and what is not legal, I wondered about it but left it at that. As they're breeding I've now had a look and think all is above board. Shame, just as well they only cost pennies as if the SNP get their way we'll be back to 'GB' as 'UK' will be invalid.

Harrumph! That clown Johnson again! Had to buy overstickers after Brexit with the Union Jack and GB underneath to drive legally abroad. Then within weeks had to replace them with overstickers with the Union Jack and UK underneath. But that's all OK as of course petrol is so much cheaper since we've been known as UK and not GB for driving purposes. I suppose the next bright idea will be that the width of the letters on a numberplate will have to be two inches wide exactly. So 50.8mm instead of the current required 50mm. More pointless nonsense from the clown.

2 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Harrumph! That clown Johnson again! Had to buy overstickers after Brexit with the Union Jack and GB underneath to drive legally abroad. Then within weeks had to replace them with overstickers with the Union Jack and UK underneath. But that's all OK as of course petrol is so much cheaper since we've been known as UK and not GB for driving purposes. I suppose the next bright idea will be that the width of the letters on a numberplate will have to be two inches wide exactly. So 50.8mm instead of the current required 50mm. More pointless nonsense from the clown.

🤣🤣🤣 love it. Fingers crossed he is dribbling his last. 

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Another blow to his leadership, Dianne Abbot has just resigned as a cabinet minister...

Where will it end ?  :/

He will probably deny knowing her.

Joking apart Boris must rank as the worst PM ever. He has fidled with everything and delivered nothing whilst leaving stuff in a mess.

We would have achieved more by doing nothing without him.