Next Prime minister lads/lassies ?

ditchman

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, it wants someone brought up without a nanny and silver spoon, 🤔 any Tory come from a working home background, ? 

Can anyone remember a prime minister who put our country in a better place, how many times have we heard, we are going to make our country great again!!!! I never see Great Britain head lines, 

29 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Can anyone remember a prime minister who put our country in a better place, how many times have we heard, we are going to make our country great again!!!! I never see Great Britain head lines, 

What's going on in parliament now is a disgrace, sexual harassment,  expense scandals , we don't need a 1922 committee, we need a 2022 committee commited to the future of our country so our young people all get a good start in life, a decent life for working families, and a fair care system when you reach that age , now it seems MPs just want to get more for less and 2 fingers to everyone else

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

57 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, it wants someone brought up without a nanny and silver spoon, 🤔 any Tory come from a working home background, ? 

That would be Winston Churchill. 🙂On a train journey once, without his PA, he complained that his toothbrush didn’t ‘froth’ like it did back home. It was pointed out to him that it wouldn’t if he didn’t first apply toothpowder to it. 
His Nanny, and every other aid he had, had always set out his toothbrush for him each night and morning, and coated it with toothpowder prior to doing so. True story. 🙂

1 minute ago, Scully said:

That would be Winston Churchill. 🙂On a train journey once, without his PA, he complained that his toothbrush didn’t ‘froth’ like it did back home. It was pointed out to him that it wouldn’t if he didn’t first apply toothpowder to it. 
His Nanny, and every other aid he had, had always set out his toothbrush for him each night and morning, and coated it with toothpowder prior to doing so. True story. 🙂

Hello, thanks Scully, 

6 hours ago, Gordon R said:

There are certain films which are totally different to anything that had gone before. Landmark films:-

Predator

Jaws

Star Wars - A new hope

Back to the Future

Moby ****  (the first one with Gregory Peck ) LOL Richard.

Edited by derbyduck

Handcock has withdrawn..(thank god)...........Grant Shapps is going for it...........didnt he get the sack a while ago for lying...saying he didnt have any offshore companies...but they found out he did under a different surname........

scumbags the whole lot of them

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Handcock has withdrawn..(thank god)...........Grant Shapps is going for it...........didnt he get the sack a while ago for lying...saying he didnt have any offshore companies...but they found out he did under a different surname........

scumbags the whole lot of them

I worked for Shapps as minister for Communities hopefully not a serious contender. Very limited ability to understand what his job was. 

I sincerely hope it is a leaver who is put in place but the chances of that are getting less and less.

I think the Labour Party options are bad but all the other parties are not far behind. I view a lot of MP's past and present who are at the forefront of the debate with disdain and distrust, some almost as traitors.

Edited by Good shot?
Inexplicably put remainer and not leaver 😮

just saw a total car crash of an interveiw on BBC breakfast with that nagga woman.....was a con' MP possibly very junior minister...........TOTALLY out of his depth...taken apart by monchetti.......he started off rekoning he was the man.......and ended up slain..........

and thats it in a nutshell these are the people who will form the next govt.........totally inept... childlike ...arrogant....no experience in life whatsoever.........bloody oxygen theives.....still displaying uni' mentality

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

just saw a total car crash of an interveiw on BBC breakfast with that nagga woman.....was a con' MP possibly very junior minister...........TOTALLY out of his depth...taken apart by monchetti.......he started off rekoning he was the man.......and ended up slain..........

and thats it in a nutshell these are the people who will form the next govt.........totally inept... childlike ...arrogant....no experience in life whatsoever.........bloody oxygen theives.....still displaying uni' mentality

100% 

Looking at the odds in the Telegraph this morning my money is on a female PM based on effort and performace UNLESS they are side lined by the numpties like the one mentioned.

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

Hello, I agree on the no experience in life , and arrogant , it makes you think why did they choose Boris when he had a history of lying, but does a prime minister need to be squeaky clean, let's see who goes forward for the vote , ??

51 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

but does a prime minister need to be squeaky clean, let's see who goes forward for the vote

I doubt any MPs in the running are squeaky clean, it's more a case of who's got the least things to worry about,  stories,  dirt, bodies, random  children......

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I see Mr Sunak has put himself forward for PM ?

He doesn't stand a chance of being PM !!! The next PM, and indeed the next government, reside right here amongst the PW members 🤭😁