Next Prime minister lads/lassies ?

ditchman

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

The Tory Party Members will be presented with a choice of two Nett Zero WEF zealots no doubt, the whole thing is a farce.  If thet supposedly get to choose they should be able to pick from the full list of candidates.

I think they do at the first vote, then those with the least votes subsequently get eliminated till there are just two to go head to head.

Edited by Dave-G

Just now, Dave-G said:

I think they do at the first vote, then those with the least votes subsequently get eliminated till there are just two to go head to head.

Yes but it is the MP's who whittle it down to two who the Tory Party Members then get to choose from, I am saying the Tory Party Members not MP's should get to choose from the full list of Candidates.  As it is they will be presented with a Hobsons choice of two pro Nett Zero WEF Muppets.

29 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Yes but it is the MP's who whittle it down to two who the Tory Party Members then get to choose from, I am saying the Tory Party Members not MP's should get to choose from the full list of Candidates.  As it is they will be presented with a Hobsons choice of two pro Nett Zero WEF Muppets.

Then you'll need to join the party and request a change!  :rolleyes:

Can you imagine the chaos of Party members voting a dozen times, or would you opt for whoever got the most votes first time around? That could result in a Prime Minister who polled less than 20% of the votes.

The voting hasn't even started, but the choice has been whittled down to "two pro Nett Zero WEF Muppets". Perhaps this knowledge should be shared with the bookmakers. The two  pro Nett Zero WEF Muppets could be named, to save our time speculating.

Is the Biased Broadcasting Corporation showing it’s colours too early? A Jeremy Hunt long slot on the 9 o’clock Sunday morning show and again another 10 mins now on the News at  08.10. Others are not getting that degree of exposure. Talk about me, me me, blather. I have done this, that, etc etc. I wouldn’t trust the Gob **** with my favourite marble

Edited by Bobba

please god ..not liz truss........she also reminds me of a rabbit caught in the headlights just before you run it over

sunak is there to please himself

isnt there a candidate that is there for the people

all the politicians need to 

1. grow up
  2. they need to get rid of these so called SPADS.........stoopid arrogant jean and tee shirt dressed...recently ex-uni...mentality gofars

5 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

As has been mooted earlier in the thread, and I say this with a smile: Boris could still get good numbers backing him I think.

If nothing else it would help eliminate most of the other contenders. 🙂

Better the devil you know  comes to mind 

When Boris delivered Brexit (someone will be along to say it isn't yet delivered - which shows they are in denial), got a grip on Covid vaccines (again, some will point out it wasn't perfect), released us from lockdown early etc etc, he was doing well in polls.

Come Partygate, his stock fell, along with the poll ratings.

People are now trying to re-write history and rubbish all of his achievements. Nothing so fickle or possessing very short memories as the British public.

17 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

As has been mooted earlier in the thread, and I say this with a smile: Boris could still get good numbers backing him I think.

If nothing else it would help eliminate most of the other contenders. 🙂

It would be so funny if he went for it and got it.

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

When Boris delivered Brexit (someone will be along to say it isn't yet delivered - which shows they are in denial), got a grip on Covid vaccines (again, some will point out it wasn't perfect), released us from lockdown early etc etc, he was doing well in polls.

Come Partygate, his stock fell, along with the poll ratings.

People are now trying to re-write history and rubbish all of his achievements. Nothing so fickle or possessing very short memories as the British public.

I was about to type very similar comments,  unless there are some great candidates with great support then Boris may not be moving out.