Next Prime minister lads/lassies ?

ditchman

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, amateur said:

I just pray that he is successful.

Hello, I suppose out of him and Ms Truss he is a true blue, not gone from green to blue , was it the time when the greens were having nil point of MPs in parliament and her only way to her meteoric rise to a cabinet minister 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I suppose out of him and Ms Truss he is a true blue, not gone from green to blue , was it the time when the greens were having nil point of MPs in parliament and her only way to her meteoric rise to a cabinet minister 

My comment was supposed to be ironic.

Come back Boris you were carp but all is forgiven. You will be less carp than these two. Davies or Starmer will help you sort the economy and introduce some honesty and rigour to process. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by oowee

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

yup same old same old.............he must have been coached as well...he has some of john majors manorismns and some of tony blairs manorismns..........his words are type cast from so many speeches before..........its all rehashed carp.......all this is for his benifit....

the thing that truly annoys me is he must think "the ordinary people" dont know..........he underestimates the intelligence of the electorate...........

in other words he thinks we are stupid and will believe what we are told..........the British people many of them may not be erudite and have the ability of discoarse/language ....BUT they are certainly NOT stupid.......

and anyone who thinks or assumes so ...does at their peril.......

I doubt you have watched the inbetweeners but listening to Rishi earlier I couldn't help thinking that's who he reminds me of, kid in the blazer.

Screenshot_20220723-192223_Google.jpg.4dc6b40de75126dc8024629e8a4ad754.jpg

Got to giggle, brewing up this morning I caught them moaning about Rishi on Itv, it was a deep meaningful conversation,  about his shoes? 

Apparently you can't trust someone who goes on a building site in £350 shoes!!

I wouldn't have even looked at his shoes unless he slipped and fell over 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Got to giggle, brewing up this morning I caught them moaning about Rishi on Itv, it was a deep meaningful conversation,  about his shoes? 

Apparently you can't trust someone who goes on a building site in £350 shoes!!

I wouldn't have even looked at his shoes unless he slipped and fell over 🤣🤣

As long as they were steel toe and midsole,I don't see the issue.

On 23/07/2022 at 11:38, ditchman said:

yup same old same old.............he must have been coached as well...he has some of john majors manorismns and some of tony blairs manorismns..........his words are type cast from so many speeches before..........its all rehashed carp.......all this is for his benifit....

the thing that truly annoys me is he must think "the ordinary people" dont know..........he underestimates the intelligence of the electorate...........

in other words he thinks we are stupid and will believe what we are told..........the British people many of them may not be erudite and have the ability of discoarse/language ....BUT they are certainly NOT stupid.......

and anyone who thinks or assumes so ...does at their peril.......

He's one of Klaus Schwab's WEF stooges. Been through the WEF Young Leader's Programme.

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

He's one of Klaus Schwab's WEF stooges. Been through the WEF Young Leader's Programme.

He sure is & he will be installed to assist the WEF agenda,he will help usher the UK along into a digital ID & social credit system,he is the perfect tool for the job,himself & his wife look upon the lower,working & middle class with great disdain & they have family ties to technology partner of the WEF that has advocated for a chinese communist party-style economy,Sunak & his wife also have an insatiable appetite for large sums of money,they have an estimated net worth of £730 million(?) & still feel the need to partake in tax avoidance,corrupt to the core like the rest of them!,the list goes on...it's a done deal.

Anagram for Rishi Sunak...'hi risk #nus' !

21 minutes ago, 51/50 said:

He sure is & he will be installed to assist the WEF agenda,he will help usher the UK along into a digital ID & social credit system,he is the perfect tool for the job,himself & his wife look upon the lower,working & middle class with great disdain & they have family ties to technology partner of the WEF that has advocated for a chinese communist party-style economy,Sunak & his wife also have an insatiable appetite for large sums of money,they have an estimated net worth of £730 million(?) & still feel the need to partake in tax avoidance,corrupt to the core like the rest of them!,the list goes on...it's a done deal.

Anagram for Rishi Sunak...'hi risk #nus' !

His Father in Law owns InfoSys I believe - which has ended up in bed with Rolls Royce Engineering - where jobs are being moved to India

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rishi-sunak-ordered-list-family-27441286

This will accelerate if he becomes PM

1 hour ago, discobob said:

His Father in Law owns InfoSys I believe - which has ended up in bed with Rolls Royce Engineering - where jobs are being moved to India

Any industry you look at moves work to low cost areas, then moves it back when the quality suffers, its been happening forever. 

3 minutes ago, London Best said:

For pity’s sake, please can someone tell me what WEF means?

World Economic Forum. The good and the great go to Davos every year for indoctrination. Google them and Klaus Schwab. Think Bond baddy rubbing a cat.

"You will own nothing and be happy"  - Klaus Schwab/WEF quote for the Great Reset.