• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Did I hear right Boris wants Ukraine to host the next Eurovision ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”, what a statement, ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I can just imagine Putin and his generals giving Kiev a ceasefire of Russian bombs !!!!!!

Absoluty the right thing to do...........all the weird luvvies and die hard warblers in one place ...give putin the co-odinates for the grand finale....to deliver a limited nuclear strike..........

jobs jobbed..:good:...result

32 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Absoluty the right thing to do...........all the weird luvvies and die hard warblers in one place ...give putin the co-odinates for the grand finale....to deliver a limited nuclear strike..........

Spot on

43 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Methinks the gentleman doth protesteth too much.

I can just see you on eurovision night . Sitting in front of your mahoosive telly in your besequined ABBA suit , complete with besequined calf length high heeled boots , holding a suitable cocktail(with a slice of ginger) ๐Ÿธ,ย  and waving your small union Jack flag ๐Ÿ˜„.ย 

Surely dave must have a suitable picture in his archive.

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I can just see you on eurovision night . Sitting in front of your mahoosive telly in your besequined ABBA suit , complete with besequined calf length high heeled boots , holding a suitable cocktail(with a slice of ginger) ๐Ÿธ,ย  and waving your small union Jack flag ๐Ÿ˜„.ย 

mel you are doing too much wishful thinking....just because you didnt get an invite......i wont be setting up my stall selling fresh hamsters this year....they have got too expensive

thinking of using some fresh farmyard rats...(they will never notice the difference)....and the rats will love the attention....added bonus you can shoot em afterwards

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

mel you are doing too much wishful thinking....just because you didnt get an invite......i wont be setting up my stall selling fresh hamsters this year....they have got too expensive

thinking of using some fresh farmyard rats...(they will never notice the difference)....and the rats will love the attention....added bonus you can shoot em afterwards

I've shot plenty of bolting rats in my time , but I'm just not sure that the ditchman version of the sport will catch on ๐Ÿคญ.

4 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Not sure the world is ready for that!ย ย :cool1:

Your use of the word BESEQUINED is revealing your high degree of CAMPNESS!ย ย :cool1:

50 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Luckily I had a shot of the two of you together!ย  ย :cool1:

Meland Simon.jpg

I'm just sitting here and pondering that pic . The thought has occurred to me that I could go to work looking just like that tomorrow,ย  and due to the wokeness of the world now , nobody would even be allowed to laugh at me.

I'd be very hurt if I didn't at least get a few wolf whistles though ๐Ÿ˜.

8 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I'm just sitting here and pondering that pic . The thought has occurred to me that I could go to work looking just like that tomorrow,ย  and due to the wokeness of the world now , nobody would even be allowed to laugh at me.

wolf whistling also now banned prob by some over weight unattractive gender who identifies as a woman phew almost wrote minger then lolย 

18 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Watch out for Ditchman on your round, he will be stalking you!ย  ย :w00t:

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

if i knew you were walking to work like that i would run down the road after you with my willy hangin out:yahoo:

31 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if i knew you were walking to work like that i would run down the road after you with my willy hangin out:yahoo:

You'll need to be really careful doing that mate , you might trip over it ๐Ÿค .

I watched a fair bit of Question time almost by accident on Thursday? Night, they were up in Newcastle and I'd say that the audience were more in favour of Boris than against,ย  say 60/40

He wasn't being blamed for everything and anything and Labour were brought to task on the poor job they've done as the opposition.ย 

Seemed like a perfect representation to me.

see boris has been hospitalised having his sinus's done .....he must have waited 18mths for that to be done

disgraceful aint it...being made to wait like that

still i mustnt complain ive only waited a year so far for a upper denture so i can eat proper food..