Boris

scolopax

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

We need him out of No 10 for one reason. It gets that woman out of influence as she is a big pal of Packham and anti shooting. Without a doubt she has been pulling his strings and he is too scared to argue.

Agreed. A very dangerous woman.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

We need him out of No 10 for one reason. It gets that woman out of influence as she is a big pal of Packham and anti shooting. Without a doubt she has been pulling his strings and he is too scared to argue.

No no no surely everyone loves him?

No one could see beyond his schoolboy charms. Unfortunately he fooled 52% of the population and only now, do some see him for the wind bag he is. 

Edited by oowee

7 hours ago, oowee said:

No one could see beyond his schoolboy charms. Unfortunately he fooled 52% of the population and only now, do some see him for the wind bag he is. 

Oh dear.

Boris being on the leave side had nothing to with my choice.

You lot really need to move on. Even the likes of James (I like to have a good old brexit cry) O'brien, claims to have moved on, but has a good cry about the subject everyday, it can't be healthy.

It was always going to be hard and was always going to get worse, before it gets better.

But without a shadow of a doubt, most of our ills (and indeed the Worlds) are to do with sutting down the economy, for a virus no worse than the flu, that and a War in Ukraine, with a country that supplies a lot of Europe's fuels.

It's funny how Brexit is causing the same problems around the World :hmm:

Edited by Newbie to this

9 hours ago, oowee said:

Nice try….again! 🙂

Some people just need to let it go; perhaps therapy would help? 
A worldwide pandemic and a war in Eastern Europe, all blamed on Brexit! 😀

10 hours ago, oowee said:

I think she manipulates his way of thinking - the things some blokes will do for a much younger fitter nookie partner.

100% Dave. Us old un's have the experience.   Boris is without a doubt a very clever fellow but unfortunately is inclined to go to pieces when a bit of skirt makes him an offer. He said and admitted to this weakness, when he was back in Oxford.  Personally I would not trust him as far as I could throw him BUT he has come good in Ukraine and put the dogooder crowd and Macron in particular, in their place. 

8 hours ago, Scully said:

Nice try….again! 🙂

Some people just need to let it go; perhaps therapy would help? 
A worldwide pandemic and a war in Eastern Europe, all blamed on Brexit! 😀

Yep I can totaly see why you would want to forget about it 🤣

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

BUT he has come good in Ukraine and put the dogooder crowd and Macron in particular, in their place. 

Whys that then? Total value of aid contributrd is behind Poland. If measured against GDP the UK is 6th or so behind Estonia Latvia and Lithuania. Better than the Germans though. 

I notice that the British Brimstones are causing a lot of scrap metal to be spread around Ukraine and if he isn't doing anyhting then why on earth would the Ukrainians plan on naming a street after him.    I have not noticed a plan to name one after Macron but he probably will get one in Moscow.

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I notice that the British Brimstones are causing a lot of scrap metal to be spread around Ukraine and if he isn't doing anyhting then why on earth would the Ukrainians plan on naming a street after him.    I have not noticed a plan to name one after Macron but he probably will get one in Moscow.

they have named a street after him in Paris....its called 

"Rue de al a lyin *******galic gob grannysnatcher"

14 hours ago, oowee said:

Whys that then? Total value of aid contributrd is behind Poland. If measured against GDP the UK is 6th or so behind Estonia Latvia and Lithuania. Better than the Germans though. 

I suspect our GDP is higher than at least two of those who are under a much higher threat of invasion or fallout than us to be fair.

Edited by Dave-G

15 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

GDP has #####er all to do with it. Give Boris credit where due , he has been out there two three times and we have shipped from word go wherehas the rest of Europe has sat on it's semi commie hands scared stiff.

Don't be ridiculous,  everything going wrong in Europe is down to Boris,  well at least according to some 😅😅

57 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

GDP has #####er all to do with it. Give Boris credit where due , he has been out there two three times and we have shipped from word go wherehas the rest of Europe has sat on it's semi commie hands scared stiff.

How about he stay the ~~~~ away from Ukraine and sort out our problems because we got a few our selves 

6 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

But they are not in charge of this country  the Fat controller is and he is in Ukraine sorting there's out when we got our own troubles 

I don't think he's sorting out any of there problems,  he's just showing support. 

We should be able to function perfectly fine while the PM is off doing whatever he's doing,  but I do agree we should be getting our own affairs in order.

Problem is all the whinging that would take place if we weren't seen to be helping, look how many on here think Boris/ Gov should be doing more.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

I don't think he's sorting out any of there problems,  he's just showing support. 

We should be able to function perfectly fine while the PM is off doing whatever he's doing,  but I do agree we should be getting our own affairs in order.

Problem is all the whinging that would take place if we weren't seen to be helping, look how many on here think Boris/ Gov should be doing more.

sorry but i disagree get your own house in order first.  We are up :::: creek without a paddle and we donating god knows how much around the world and our own people are struggling as the old saying go charity begins at home 

What has the UK donated to Ukraine? 

The UK has supplied £200m of military aid to Ukraine, the defence secretary has said, as he confirmed Britain would send a “small number” of Stormer missile launchers to Ukraine and offer a deployment of Challenger 2 tanks to Poland.25 Apr 2022

2 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

sorry but i disagree get your own house in order first.  We are up :::: creek without a paddle and we donating god

That's what get your own affairs/house in order means, sort yourselves out before helping others, we were told that covid had cost the country a fortune but then money is being spent on the Ukraine,  probably still not as much as the aid we send to other countries though.

50 minutes ago, Mice! said:

That's what get your own affairs/house in order means, sort yourselves out before helping others, we were told that covid had cost the country a fortune but then money is being spent on the Ukraine,  probably still not as much as the aid we send to other countries though.

Exactly put our own house in order first  electricity  Gas  Fuel Food going through the roof  and w are taxed to the hilt for what to give other countries our hard earned cash