This could have been really really embarrassing...

enfieldspares

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I shouldn't really laugh.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😉😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I think I've wet my pants 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😉😄😄😉😉😄😄😄😄.

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Not again Mel?   :rolleyes:

No shame in a bloke wearing , high heels , stockings , tight leather skirt , and a long blonde wig  . It's all perfectly normal 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Just now, mel b3 said:

No shame in a bloke wearing , high heels , stockings , tight leather skirt , and a long blonde wig  . It's all perfectly normal 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Must be a Welsh thing, you're NOT far from Wales are you Mel? Is that why you bought the woodland as a dogging site?

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Must be a Welsh thing, you're NOT far from Wales are you Mel? Is that why you bought the woodland as a dogging site?

You should know Wendy,  you come dogging often enough 😄😄😄

13 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

AND the frightening thing is, people actually voted for this ........  words fail me

There are some really intelligent looking chimps up at Twycross Zoo and I am sure if they stuck a coloured rosette on one some people would vote for it. Pathetic.

Get Brexit Done! Take Back Control! 

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

AND the frightening thing is, people actually voted for this ........  words fail me

There are some really intelligent looking chimps up at Twycross Zoo and I am sure if they stuck a coloured rosette on one some people would vote for it. Pathetic.

Are you suggesting folk shouldn’t vote for him because he’s transgender or because he committed driving offences? 

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

Are you suggesting folk shouldn’t vote for him because he’s transgender or because he committed driving offences? 

No, because obviously from his actions he is not a fit person to represent us. Period.  It is getting ridiculous...Wimbledon and that ignorant, abusive paper hat who acted like some yob on a Saturday night drunken brawl.  He should have gone out the door pronto.  Same with this bloke but because of his leanings...no pun intended... he will have every liberal in the country bleeding their hearts for him.

Just now, Walker570 said:

No, because obviously from his actions he is not a fit person to represent us. Period.  It is getting ridiculous...Wimbledon and that ignorant, abusive paper hat who acted like some yob on a Saturday night drunken brawl.  He should have gone out the door pronto.  Same with this bloke but because of his leanings...no pun intended... he will have every liberal in the country bleeding their hearts for him.

Which actions? Cross dressing or bad driving? 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Which actions? Cross dressing or bad driving? 

I would guess , failing to stop and report an accident,  and , leaving his car in a dangerous position.

Being dressed as a woman at the time , is funny , but irrelevant( unless driving in high heels caused the collision)  . 

His actions( driving offences) weren't exactly public spirited , and are far below the standards that we should be able to expect from our elected representatives.