Mo Farah

redial

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I heard a bit of an interview this morning, did he mention was trafficked to UK , from what I read he has a lot of followers if that's the right word, now a book ? It's the NHS unsung heroes that I see on TV news this morning getting recognition for their work in the COVID pandemic  that get my vote

1 hour ago, oowee said:

I guess most on here want to see him deported as an illegal. 

Youve gleaned that from 3 very neutral replies ?

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

any sympathy should go to the other children trafficked by those responsible let’s not gloss it thanks to his failure to come forward he has enabled them to carry on their evil trade 

Nailed it.
My thoughts are he didnt fancy rocking the boat after he found success, now someone has either threatened to out him , or he believes his position is so safe he can come clean.
With his knighthood and millions in the bank, he could have been a very vocal anti trafficking voice, but has ended up as an advert for illegal immigration, and how well you can do for yourself in the land of milk and honey.

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Totally indifferent to his plight one way or another. Nothing against the bloke except when he does that ‘hearty’ I ‘love you’ thing with his hands, then I just want to bitch slap him. 

I thought it was an 'M' for Mo , which apparently isnt his real name :lol:

i have delivered a lot of parcels to him and although he is famous has always spoken to me in a good manor  i have had many long chats with him   he really is a nice guy with a lovely family  why he chose to come out with it now i dont know  but i am glad he has   good luck to him

14 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Have you tried therapy, or anger management? I’m sure it’s available in the NHS.

I’m afraid it isn’t; there are so many remoaners seeking help that there’s a loooooonnnnnggggg waiting list. 🙂

Nice of you to be concerned, but it’s not something which eats away at me, unlike remoaners and Brexit. 

30 minutes ago, bottletopbill said:

It is the traffickers who are guilty of the crime

I'm not sure that Mo or whatever his name is, hasn't committed crimes, everytime he drove it would have been under a false identity, and as such uninsured. Every passport he applied for would have aslo been under a false identity, and so on..............

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

I'm not sure that Mo or whatever his name is, hasn't committed crimes, everytime he drove it would have been under a false identity, and as such uninsured. Every passport he applied for would have aslo been under a false identity, and so on..............

1 hour ago, Mr.T said:

Just shows what checks are carried out on some one who gets honoured by the country, it seems to be easy to through life and never be found out?

Both good points.