Pcp or c02 wanted

big napper

Cheap pcp or c02

View Advert

Anyone local (ish) to leeds got a cheap pcp or c02 for sale, dont want anything special just as long as it holds air and shoots wright, must be as light as poss as its for my 9 year old grandson to use, dont want to buy new one incase he doesnt use it much, cheers for any replys

2 hours ago, big napper said:

Cheers lads, just looked at both, both look sound sx501 is £139 new, so might get that one for him if no one here has one for sale, il give it a few more days, is the 501 quiet edd

Hi, the 501 doesn't have a mod but the fore site is removable and mod adaptors are £10 so you can add any 1/2" threaded mod then. Once that's done they're as good as the mod.

There are several aftermarket bits available for them which I usually think shows that people think enough of them to go to the trouble of making the extras.

No magazine option like the cr600 or pr900 but that's often better for kids as you are more in control.

Edd

26 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, any tuned spring rifles with a silencer ?

I don't think there's anything tuned in at the moment. I'm off for a day or 2 but will get someone to check and message you if we have anything interesting.

Edd

4 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

Hi, the 501 doesn't have a mod but the fore site is removable and mod adaptors are £10 so you can add any 1/2" threaded mod then. Once that's done they're as good as the mod.

There are several aftermarket bits available for them which I usually think shows that people think enough of them to go to the trouble of making the extras.

No magazine option like the cr600 or pr900 but that's often better for kids as you are more in control.

Edd

I don't think there's anything tuned in at the moment. I'm off for a day or 2 but will get someone to check and message you if we have anything interesting.

Edd

Cheers Edd 👍