The downfall of Boris Johnson.

oowee

Have not had a TV for 36 years for just that one reason....no maybe one or twoo others as well.    Boris has always been a loose cannon way back in his Uni days. He is a mix of the good bad and ugly.   Now history and we should be looking very closely at the contenders for the position, not that we have a say, it will be all down to handshakes and I fear old boys clubs.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

On tonight at 2000 this documentary by Laura Kuenssberg looks well worth a watch. Looks back at the scandals (surprised they can pack it in such a short program) and a particular highlight will be hearing from those looking to replace him. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0019m2p

Laura Kuenssberg ! That won`t be biased then.

I`m with Johnphilip above. She really is an obnoxious woman who shouldn`t be allowed air time.

Bet Oowee will love every minute and believe every word that emanates from the woman`s mouth.

1 hour ago, old'un said:

my god, after months of having every detail shoved down our throats by the media, your asking people to sit through it all again.

dare say they will add/makeup a few of their own bits to spice it up.

BBC and her of course there'll be lies and falseness, usually starting with the words " a close friend of the Pm or a No10 insider" followed by whatever drivel comes out of her mouth.

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Laura Kuenssberg ! That won`t be biased then.

I`m with Johnphilip above. She really is an obnoxious woman who shouldn`t be allowed air time.

Bet Oowee will love every minute and believe every word that emanates from the woman`s mouth.

I couldn't have worded it better, I hope your having a lie down before it starts @oowee

It's almost like they had the program ready to go 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, oowee said:

On tonight at 2000 this documentary by Laura Kuenssberg looks well worth a watch. Looks back at the scandals (surprised they can pack it in such a short program) and a particular highlight will be hearing from those looking to replace him. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0019m2p

Hello, cannot see how they can fit it all in 30 minutes as you said oowwee, a few hours would not be enough, and we all hoped Boris would be the man for the job of PM through the pandemic and now a time of high cost of living, cannot all be blamed on the war in Ukraine , supermarkets do not need much excuse to raise prices same as the energy markets, although Russia is doing its best to counteract the effect on UK, EU, USA financial holdings on Russian money, I now see a front runner to the PMs enterprise, is this lady a turning point in conservative history or just another Tory idealist, 

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Have not had a TV for 36 years for just that one reason....no maybe one or twoo others as well.    Boris has always been a loose cannon way back in his Uni days. He is a mix of the good bad and ugly.   Now history and we should be looking very closely at the contenders for the position, not that we have a say, it will be all down to handshakes and I fear old boys clubs.

They can fiddle the last two but not the last one unless they cut out the Membership vote.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

That's good news. The membership knows how to choose a looser. 

Which wonderful winner from Labour would you choose?  I would think the membership will choose better than MP's and MP's can't choose the winner, that is a fact unless they are bypassed. Loser has one o.

Edited by Weihrauch17

1 hour ago, oowee said:

That's good news. The membership knows how to choose a looser. 

They can cut the membership vote by getting to the last 2 then one candidate is persuaded to drop out. This was hinted at by Boris at pmq's. 

21 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Which wonderful winner from Labour would you choose?  I would think the membership will choose better than MP's and MP's can't choose the winner, that is a fact unless they are bypassed. Loser has one o.

Are they having a vote?