Love him or Loathe him, I have to give credit to Jeremy Clarkson slamming the BBC salary on Naga Munchetty but how many more so called BBC superstars are paid obscene salaries

oldypigeonpopper

Was reading something yesterday  , dont know how true it is  . But talking of scrapping the license  fee , and taxing everyone around  £150 a year , even those that don't have a TV.  See if I can find the link .

https://savebritain.org/new-proposal-bbc-tax-to-be-paid-by-every-british-household-including-those-who-dont-have-tvs/

7 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Was reading something yesterday  , dont know how true it is  . But talking of scrapping the license  fee , and taxing everyone around  £150 a year , even those that don't have a TV.  See if I can find the link .

https://savebritain.org/new-proposal-bbc-tax-to-be-paid-by-every-british-household-including-those-who-dont-have-tvs/

Hello, interesting John thanks to post 👍

31 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, most of the time but someone needs to get the shopping and it's usually me, ooppss there's only me 🤔😁 

We have started using Morrisons home delivery  . My nearest  town is 14 miles away . The wife got token thing for a fiver . So many deliveries  a month . It would cost me that to go to town and back once . She has had 3 deliveries  this month so a good saving on fuel in the car .

2 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

We have started using Morrisons home delivery  . My nearest  town is 14 miles away . The wife got token thing for a fiver . So many deliveries  a month . It would cost me that to go to town and back once . She has had 3 deliveries  this month so a good saving on fuel in the car .

Hello, sounds good, it's not a long walk to Tesco or lidl , it's the prices that I shop between the 2 , mind you Lidl price on a pint of fresh milk , 79 p 🤔 !!!

6 minutes ago, Scully said:

Well that take long to change from a BBC salary thread to a shopping thread! 😀

Hello, must be the heat Scully 🤔😁

9 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, sounds good, it's not a long walk to Tesco or lidl , it's the prices that I shop between the 2 , mind you Lidl price on a pint of fresh milk , 79 p 🤔 !!!

,Going to brave the heat now, 🙄😁

80 page ranting post on this forum- how VERY dare you! You’ll be saying bad things about red cartridges before long !?! 

BBC Needs a shake up !

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

A man has to eat,😀 old pals catching up. There plenty of time to change in into a 80 page post. 

I believe Clarkson and exe wife also owned lions share of production company that did a lot of background work they also owned top gear brand for books and spin offs and merchandise!    He knew the only way to get out of bbc and move to Amazon was gross miss conduct that’s why he had to hit someone! he’s a businessman who has lived off his tv face of being an idiot and disliked in top gear !

I Believe he’s gone on record about his shooting on the farm but they won’t entertain it going into Clarksons farm TV due to the backlash it would create. the end of the day I belive he has done more for farming & the country side  in one year than the bbc have done in 20.

I have never met anyone who’s shot with him buT I believe what you saw on top gear is not the real Clarkson ( I know this because a family associate wrote his lines ) I recon heed be good member of the shooting party!

Agriv8 

Edited by Agriv8

22 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

I have never met anyone who’s shot with him

I did meet someone who had shot with him (both guests on the same shoot I think) once; he thought him 'good company for the day' but wouldn't want every shoot with him was I think the conclusion.

5 hours ago, discobob said:

As an aside - James May has a new Amazon program out - "Our Man in Italy" and the opening sequence shows him using a DT11 to shoot a Japanese cat thing....

I am wondering if he will be visiting the factory in the journey?

We visited lake Garda last year only a stone throw away from one of the factories - Mrs Agriv8 did not think this was an acceptable day out Out for the family!

I will look the James may on Amazon as I quite enjoy watching him while catching up on my ironing !

atb Agriv8

On 20/07/2022 at 14:57, discobob said:

As an aside - James May has a new Amazon program out - "Our Man in Italy" and the opening sequence shows him using a DT11 to shoot a Japanese cat thing....

Yes … he does … well worth a watch.

The whole series is cracking, and the Beretta stuff will have you drooling.

On 20/07/2022 at 14:57, discobob said:

Disco bob you be getting put on the naughty step for the shooting cats mention - just because it’s a robot doesn’t make it ok ?

an early plea may mean you do a week or 2 in solitary confinement!

watched ep1 and ok though the goatee !??

Agriv8