Love him or Loathe him, I have to give credit to Jeremy Clarkson slamming the BBC salary on Naga Munchetty but how many more so called BBC superstars are paid obscene salaries

oldypigeonpopper

1 hour ago, Agriv8 said:

Disco bob you be getting put on the naughty step for the shooting cats mention - just because it’s a robot doesn’t make it ok ?

an early plea may mean you do a week or 2 in solitary confinement!

watched ep1 and ok though the goatee !??

Agriv8

I await my punishment from PW Admin Massive with baited breath - I have heard that a regular on the naughty step had started up a rival forum - www.ginger-watch.co.uk but it got took down as it was thought to be racist to Gingers!!!

I’d heard the forums chief technical officer of ginger watch  ( preparation and application dept ) had received a communication in the form of ransom from an ancient tribe of throat warblers with photos of said officer in compromising position with the pigeon fancier association uk supplied by a past acquaintance!

Agriv8 

7 hours ago, discobob said:

I await my punishment from PW Admin Massive with baited breath - I have heard that a regular on the naughty step had started up a rival forum - www.ginger-watch.co.uk but it got took down as it was thought to be racist to Gingers!!!

2 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

I’d heard the forums chief technical officer of ginger watch  ( preparation and application dept ) had received a communication in the form of ransom from an ancient tribe of throat warblers with photos of said officer in compromising position with the pigeon fancier association uk supplied by a past acquaintance!

Agriv8 

The dirty old ginger hound 😄.

I saw a recent article from a BBC employee saying instead of a licence fee that you only have to pay if you watch live broadcasts, they think the entire country / everyone should have to pay a BBC tax 🤣🤣 

And everyone has to pay whether they watch TV or not … 

Bet they’re getting a bit twitchy about their high paid jobs! 

It took me some time to work out;

A Naga is a type of chilli pepper (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Morich)

I therefore assumed that a Munchetty was some sort of snack, hence a Naga Munchetty being some sort of chilli based snack.  I had genuinely never heard of her, butb then I never watch day time TV.  Not even if it is raining.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

It took me some time to work out;

A Naga is a type of chilli pepper (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Morich)

I therefore assumed that a Munchetty was some sort of snack, hence a Naga Munchetty being some sort of chilli based snack.  I had genuinely never heard of her, butb then I never watch day time TV.  Not even if it is raining.

You need to get up earlier .. she’s on breakfast.

5 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

You need to get up earlier .. she’s on breakfast.

So I understand when I looked her up.  I don't recall ever having the TV on at breakfast time and `I don't have a TV in the kitchen (where I have my breakfast).