anyone want to meet up in rochdale for pest shooting

joka

Guest raymond1
yh it easy to take **** on forum why dont you come face to face say it.

last time these are rules,unwritten but rules,........... dont ask to go out on someones permision ,and then say my freind is bringing me !, i have allready asked what is your attitude towards dogs?, reason being, i know that most aisans dont like dogs

in england they are companions and hunting freinds,. last someone that openly addmits to giving false information to the police

whilst being confronted by them ,...............well enough said , now your starting to get aggresive because no one wants your company ,......... just because you joined a forum and it did not happen for you in one day :good:

hi joka,welcome to the site, no 1 on heres gonna help you mate and i tell you its a friggin shame..i had same problem, every 1 just rippin the p?@?.. but guess what i still met some 1 and now shoot regular with him..so dont give up..i think some people are rippin in2 you cuz of your race too mate..id just egnore and start a new thread..dont let them reel you into there games...the truth of the matter is there alot of spitefull people who will not share and look down at airgunners too..there biger and better cuz they got shottys and rimmys...weres rochdale mate, pm me and il help you find a club, do not let theses guys get you down or give up :rolleyes: ..

ps took me 3-4 year to get my 1st shoot and it was threw meeting on internet, using people for permissions a load of **** as the person can just not introduce you or tell the land owner not to grant it you..and if they dont like you then they dont invite you again simple..

pss no 1 could welcome a newbie to the sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!disgracefull and then you wonder why sports go down hill!!!!!!!!

psss there good folk on here trust me

pss i do agree on the rules though, rules are rules

to the above poster...

Idiot.

This is one of the best, most friendly shooting resources on the tinternet.

The fact that someone , who obviously has no idea how the shooting world works comes on, asks questions, get (some) useful replies, then starts mouthing off and ends up getting flamed is not disgraceful, its to be expected.

Imo allowing ppl with attitudes like the OP access to weapons of any type is the only reason our sport will go downhill.

:rolleyes:

to the above poster...

Idiot.

This is one of the best, most friendly shooting resources on the tinternet.

The fact that someone , who obviously has no idea how the shooting world works comes on, asks questions, get (some) useful replies, then starts mouthing off and ends up getting flamed is not disgraceful, its to be expected.

Imo allowing ppl with attitudes like the OP access to weapons of any type is the only reason our sport will go downhill.

:rolleyes:

couldnt agree more!! its people like this who make me think air guns should go down the licence route! :angry:

Guest raymond1

hi joka,welcome to the site, no 1 on heres gonna help you mate and i tell you its a friggin shame..i had same problem, every 1 just rippin the p?@?.. but guess what i still met some 1 and now shoot regular with him..so dont give up..i think some people are rippin in2 you cuz of your race too mate..id just egnore and start a new thread..dont let them reel you into there games...the truth of the matter is there alot of spitefull people who will not share and look down at airgunners too..there biger and better cuz they got shottys and rimmys...weres rochdale mate, pm me and il help you find a club, do not let theses guys get you down or give up :blink: ..

ps took me 3-4 year to get my 1st shoot and it was threw meeting on internet, using people for permissions a load of **** as the person can just not introduce you or tell the land owner not to grant it you..and if they dont like you then they dont invite you again simple..

pss no 1 could welcome a newbie to the sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!disgracefull and then you wonder why sports go down hill!!!!!!!!

your comments are about as usefull as jokas attitude, read all the thread before commenting ,and as for your part about being taken onto peoples permision and not being introduced so that you may wander back comes as no supprise,....you come across as another freeloading backstabber <_<

hi joka,welcome to the site, no 1 on heres gonna help you mate and i tell you its a friggin shame..i had same problem, every 1 just rippin the p?@?.. but guess what i still met some 1 and now shoot regular with him..so dont give up..i think some people are rippin in2 you cuz of your race too mate..id just egnore and start a new thread..dont let them reel you into there games...the truth of the matter is there alot of spitefull people who will not share and look down at airgunners too..there biger and better cuz they got shottys and rimmys...weres rochdale mate, pm me and il help you find a club, do not let theses guys get you down or give up <_< ..

:blink: :)??? ??? :good: :good:

Guest raymond1
Yea you can shoot on one of my permissions, in the middle of leeds, the big park there, I have all the shooting as no one else wants it,

turn up anytime tell em I said it was ok?

:mad::no::no::no::lol::lol::lol: ***** mate , can he bring his friends too :good:

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...