That "airhead" Truss call for the monarchy to be abolished..

enfieldspares

On 21/07/2022 at 12:13, enfieldspares said:

If that's the best you can find against him, he'd get my vote for PM. 

Its well documented that he didn't bother going to many of their meetings as he knew the EU were impossible to reform and the only way for change was to leave, which as we all know he's achieved. Probably one of the most successful politicians of our time and not even an elected MP, not that he wants to be. 

Those who want power, probably shouldn't have it.

I'd love to see farage get a crack at running this country. 

4 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I’m curious as to your guys thoughts about the Royal family.  

Hello, after the debacle with Andrew and the Prince and Megan , Charles and Camilla , the sad loss of Diana, Prince Philip , the Queen still holding up at an age where most people would be retired she is still admired by millions in UK but it's family members that let her down,  it happens in a lot of families, ?? As for Mr Sunak and Ms Truss it's the same as I've said before on Tory ethics, don't do as I do, do as I say !!

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

13 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, after the debacle with Andrew and the Prince and Megan , Charles and Camilla , the sad loss of Diana, Prince Philip , the Queen still holding up at an age where most people would be retired she is still admired by millions in UK but it's family members that let her down, but it happens in a lot of families, 

I can only echo what Gordon has said . I'm a great admirer of the Queen , but , several members of her family , don't live up to the standard of what is expected of them.

46 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, after the debacle with Andrew and the Prince and Megan , Charles and Camilla , the sad loss of Diana, Prince Philip , the Queen still holding up at an age where most people would be retired she is still admired by millions in UK but it's family members that let her down,  it happens in a lot of families, ?? As for Mr Sunak and Ms Truss it's the same as I've said before on Tory ethics, don't do as I do, do as I say !!

To be fair that aspect is about true for many people at or near the top rung of most ladders - many parents included. I think that's why Boris was tolerated as the best of the bunch and would, in my opinion, win another election. 

Many of us broke the rules but he got caught between blondie and he who had to test his eyesight driving to a castle. The MSM and remainers caught the whiff and blew everything up beyond belief for Brexit payback. Consider this: If leaders of countries were all honest how come most of them became so wealthy?

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, just to ad in my view Princess Diana would have made a wonderful Queen, what the Royal family did to her was nothing short of treason ,