600 ish pheasants for sale £6.00 each for poults

Lewis Murray

the last lot of pheasants I'm doing this year. i don't normally do this but with so many being short of birds I've pulled together all of the eggs i had left and begged and borrowed  what i could get my hands on for one last run for shoots that are struggling for birds. a mix of polish x ringneck with a few old English. eggs have been candled and are ready to hatch within a week (given this years usual success rates there will be a minimum of 600 hatch), they will be available as day olds from there or i am prepared to keep them for you and raise them to poults ready to put down for £6.00 each. if you wish to pre-order/purchase them as poults (6-7weeks old ) i will require a small deposit. 

let me know if interested,

regards Lewis Murray 

Thanks Lewis just put the question to our syndicate- can you U2u some contact details if we need further details?

Agriv8

50 minutes ago, Lewis Murray said:

the last lot of pheasants I'm doing this year. i don't normally do this but with so many being short of birds I've pulled together all of the eggs i had left and begged and borrowed  what i could get my hands on for one last run for shoots that are struggling for birds. a mix of polish x ringneck with a few old English. eggs have been candled and are ready to hatch within a week (given this years usual success rates there will be a minimum of 600 hatch), they will be available as day olds from there or i am prepared to keep them for you and raise them to poults ready to put down for £6.00 each. if you wish to pre-order/purchase them as poults (6-7weeks old ) i will require a small deposit. 

let me know if interested,

regards Lewis Murray 

1 hour ago, Lewis Murray said:

if you are a small syndicate shoot and you need birds i can do £4.70 per poult, i can deliver within reason, i do have a few left. 

As asked above, where abouts are you based Lewis? I’m aware of a small shoot that’s looking to secure some  poults, how many are available? 

28 minutes ago, Spr1985 said:

As asked above, where abouts are you based Lewis? I’m aware of a small shoot that’s looking to secure some  poults, how many are available? 

when theyre ready factoring in normal mortality rates i'll have 450-500 available for someone that needs them. i am based in north west of england but i don't mind traveling, if your further than reasonable range, i dont mind meeting you half way and transferring the birds if you're a small shoot desperate for them. for example if youre in essex i dont mind meeting you just outside birmingham etc which is half way.

regards Lewis M 

Edited by Lewis Murray