Jump to content

The gun market is changing in the US. Made a few good scores.


Recommended Posts

Just when i post you don't see many here, one comes up for sale.

Quote

FOR SALE** .44 Magnum Ruger Redhawk Double/Single action revolver 6 shot cylinder 7.5" Barrel Fully adjustable rear sight Pachmayr Rubber grips Comes with a custom made leather holster and carrying slip In Excellent Condition £795

 

Edited by ordnance
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ordnance said:

Just when i post you don't see many here, one comes up for sale.

 

One of the lads in the club had a stainless version ( have never seen a blued carbon version now I think of it ..maybe they didn’t make one? ) got to be one of the ugliest guns out there, just as is the .357 GP100. The SP-101 is a lovely little thing however. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scully said:

One of the lads in the club had a stainless version ( have never seen a blued carbon version now I think of it ..maybe they didn’t make one? ) got to be one of the ugliest guns out there, just as is the . 357 GP100.  The SP-101 is a lovely little thing however. 

I had a GP100 stainless with a 6in barrel, I cried when I had to hand it in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Scully said:

One of the lads in the club had a stainless version ( have never seen a blued carbon version now I think of it ..maybe they didn’t make one? ) got to be one of the ugliest guns out there, just as is the .357 GP100. The SP-101 is a lovely little thing however. 

You don’t like the GP100?  I love the way they look 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

You don’t like the GP100?  I love the way they look 

No, not my cuppa tea at all, as we say over here. 
I was a S&W fan, closely followed by Colt. 🙂

I was starting to build a nice collection of handguns in .455 Webley, when we were all declared to be psycho. 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scully said:

No, not my cuppa tea at all, as we say over here. 
I was a S&W fan, closely followed by Colt. 🙂

I was starting to build a nice collection of handguns in .455 Webley, when we were all declared to be psycho. 🤪

I feel you on the smiths, I keep a 617 22lr in my truck.  I love that thing.  It feels like a Swiss watch.  14CBC3D4-93C9-427A-81E2-FF28389AB389.jpeg.cea7d305b203852a1d90f0a115576c79.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/08/2022 at 22:05, NoBodyImportant said:

I feel you on the smiths, I keep a 617 22lr in my truck.  I love that thing.  It feels like a Swiss watch.  14CBC3D4-93C9-427A-81E2-FF28389AB389.jpeg.cea7d305b203852a1d90f0a115576c79.jpeg

That’s a wonderful little revolver! I wish those had been available in my day. Have fun. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...