Shooting permission wanted

I'm offering a free pest control service to all smallholders in the Merseyside and surrounding areas,rats and other pests that are causing damage and loss to you,all pests dispatched with an ultra quiet air rifle,fully insured with over 10 years shooting experience.discreet service,all requests dealt with the utmost sensitivity,pm me for more information also looking for shooting buddies in Merseyside area.

You will struggle on here I expect. Get out, meet people and keep chipping away. Join a shoot if you can, or beat, join clubs. 23 years ago I was a nipper with an air rifle and joined a rough shooting syndicate near Bala just to shoot rabbits, magpies, squirrels etc. 

2 hours ago, Hilly73 said:

I'm offering a free pest control service to all smallholders in the Merseyside and surrounding areas,rats and other pests that are causing damage and loss to you,all pests dispatched with an ultra quiet air rifle,fully insured with over 10 years shooting experience.discreet service,all requests dealt with the utmost sensitivity,pm me for more information also looking for shooting buddies in Merseyside area.

Welcome to the forum 👍

It's a tough one finding perms.

I live in Shropshire and when seeking perms couldn't find any when offering to pay.

I eventually joined a DIY game shoot. If you go that route, ask if there are shooting opportunities in the close season.

All the best.

3 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Learn how to catch moles offer to do it free and then hopefully you will get your foot in the door 

best of luck 

Bang on the money . Mole catching will get you plenty of shooting.