Summer Ratting Even When It Rains

Top banana ......it makes a difference when you can lean agaist that wall............

YOU ARE A BIG TEASE .....(ending the video with a bead on the crow.......).....i was holding my breath and waiting for the recoil........you ***...:lol:

15 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Ditchman is right , your videos are better than Netflix Simon. Thankyou for going to the trouble to make them mate 👍.

Thank you Mel much appreciated.

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

Top banana ......it makes a difference when you can lean agaist that wall............

YOU ARE A BIG TEASE .....(ending the video with a bead on the crow.......).....i was holding my breath and waiting for the recoil........you ***...:lol:

Lol 255 yards that crow Ditch

13 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, another good video Simon, I never like rat shooting in the rain 🤔🙄

Me neither really Popper but it was only drizzle till the last 5 minutes so i thought time i got out of here lol. 

9 minutes ago, simon6ppc said:

Thank you Mel much appreciated.

Lol 255 yards that crow Ditch

Me neither really Popper but it was only drizzle till the last 5 minutes so i thought time i got out of here lol. 

Hello, I like to have a dry cloudy night best, even winter with NV , had a go Monday , waited 3 hours and 1 rat showed and took a hit, thinking to up grade my old photon for this winter , cannot justify a C50 for ratting, 🤔🙄

5 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I like to have a dry cloudy night best, even winter with NV , had a go Monday , waited 3 hours and 1 rat showed and took a hit, thinking to up grade my old photon for this winter , cannot justify a C50 for ratting, 🤔🙄

Ye pal for ratting ya know the Pard 008's are brilliant ya know even the Pard 007's like inn this vid, nothing wrong with the C50 just like a grand which you don't really have to spend.

1 hour ago, simon6ppc said:

Ye pal for ratting ya know the Pard 008's are brilliant ya know even the Pard 007's like inn this vid, nothing wrong with the C50 just like a grand which you don't really have to spend.

Hello, I tried a 007 but not for me, 2 I like , Yukon 450 S and Sytong like a 008, will see how it goes come this winter

Out of interest Simon, are these sub twelve rifles that you use?  And if so what is your zero distance on the .177? from watching the videos you seem to take shots from varying distances but always on the cross of the cross hairs….or am I missing something? 

21 hours ago, Spr1985 said:

Out of interest Simon, are these sub twelve rifles that you use?  And if so what is your zero distance on the .177? from watching the videos you seem to take shots from varying distances but always on the cross of the cross hairs….or am I missing something? 

Ye pal its a sub 12 and all the shots are around 25 to 35 yards which is where i dial my scope to for the night so it does look like the rifle has may be a flatter trajectory but i just dial my zero that bit higher.