Lamb Boxes! For delivery Tomorrow!!

Teal

With the temperatures at the moment was hoping to just do local deliveries, but I have three not sold, could put them in the freezer but just thought I'd reach out in case anyone in the market for one delivered tomorrow (parcelforce) 

They are our rare breed barbados blackbellies. Ideally I am selling whole boxes which will weigh minimum 12kg fully butchered and vacuum packed. They are £145 including 24hr delivery to England&Wales, or £125 if I can deliver myself more locally (West Wiltshire/Bath area). 

Cut spec is:

Whole legs bone in x2

Two Half shoulders bone in x2

Mince (from the breast likely 1.5-2kg)

Loin chops

Rack french trimmed x2.

Because this batch are a bit smaller to make up weight will include some extra cuts as appropriate. Sold a lot through PW over recent years, and have a few to shift this time. The meat is delivered chilled in insulated packaging having not been frozen.

Thanks sorry for lack of notice, any orders will need to be in by about 2pm as I've got to take to parcelforce depot in good time ,👍

Thanks guys!! These went really quickly sorry to those who didn't get one, I only had three available. Only just in from doing the drops, big delivery day! Will have some more in October and will definitely message those who missed out this time, honestly thanks for all the support means a lot!! Best wishes, will

On 29/07/2022 at 17:08, robsmyth said:

Please add me to your October list 🙏

Many thanks- will do!

Thanks mungler and dbarnard! Hope you enjoy your boxes, spoke to two on my local deliveries and both bbq-ed the legs, I've only ever done the rack and chops. One butterflies the leg which is a great idea, but I think the other does it bone in, will have to give it a try! 🙂

Edited by Teal

9 hours ago, Teal said:

Many thanks- will do!

Thanks mungler and dbarnard! Hope you enjoy your boxes, spoke to two on my local deliveries and both bbq-ed the legs, I've only ever done the rack and chops. One butterflies the leg which is a great idea, but I think the other does it bone in, will have to give it a try! 🙂

I’ve never been brave enough to risk a whole leg and would welcome a tried and tested recipe 👍

So... "They are fabulous just put a dry rub on and leave for a few hours and then cook like you would in the oven we’ve got a big Webber with a lid on but we’ve also cooked it over open logs !!

I used a fajita rub last time it was fabulous and I used a meat thermometer and resting for about 45 mins !!! It was still pink and very moist.."

Surprised me I thought would be a longer marinade or some foil..