If you’re Conservative, shoot, and have a vote – read this

On 28/07/2022 at 09:51, clangerman said:

we were told shooting was safe under fat boy and what did we get MORE restrictions these two liars will deliver more of the same  

Thank you. The Tories are NOT the "friends of shooting". New Labour may be bad, the Lib-Dems bad. But anyone who thinks the Tories aren't just as bad is deluded.

25 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Thank you. The Tories are NOT the "friends of shooting". New Labour may be bad, the Lib-Dems bad. But anyone who thinks the Tories aren't just as bad is deluded.

I think the point is that there almost certainly will be more Tory MP’s who shoot than perhaps there are in all the other parties put together. Nothing more.

56 minutes ago, London Best said:

I think the point is that there almost certainly will be more Tory MP’s who shoot than perhaps there are in all the other parties put together. Nothing more.

Yes. It's odd indeed. I would have thought that Labour would have resisted all calls to stop people shooting pigeon "for the pot" rather than only legally for "crop protection" and the NSRA's roots were the very much working class based SMRC.

Heck London Best when I was a kid the Labour MP in the adjacent Parliamentary constituency Dr John Cronin rode to hounds!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cronin_(British_politician)

The problem is Labour seems to be now a nearly exclusive metropolitan "set" of lawyers and lecturers rather than what it was once that of a collective of all classes. 

Edited by enfieldspares