Fabarm Beta Lux, 12b, 3" Chambers, Been Sleeping in a cabinet for 20 years. £895.00

21 minutes ago, TOPGUN749 said:

Nice wildfowling gun, but as it’s over 10 years old I doubt it will be proofed enough to take the 3 inch steel at 1370 bar.

Yes quite right it will almost certainly explode into pieces if you risk it ,especially the way they built them 10 years ago. !  

2 hours ago, holloway said:

Yes quite right it will almost certainly explode into pieces if you risk it ,especially the way they built them 10 years ago. !  

😂 If I had the money ( and the cabinet space )  I’d snap your hand off!  
I’d shove HP steel through that all day long, and to be honest I think you may regret the sale, but good luck anyhow. 👍

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

I’d shove HP steel through that all day long, and to be honest I think you may regret the sale, but good luck anyhow. 👍

As above. 😩

4 hours ago, TOPGUN749 said:

Nice wildfowling gun, but as it’s over 10 years old I doubt it will be proofed enough to take the 3 inch steel at 1370 bar.

As the owner of 3 of these I can assure you you have no idea of what these guns are capable of.

maybe a good idea to educate yourself on what gun you are commenting on. 

I wouldn't hesitate to put any 3 inch steel through these barrels. 

46 minutes ago, holloway said:

Apologise to the vendor for my post ,it was of course sarcasm ,I too would love to own a gun such as this and I would stick any steel through it that’s produced with no worries what so ever.

Apologie accepted, as it was sarcasm then I assume you know what these guns are all about and what they are capable of 👍

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Hi Scully,

Your right, it is a great bit of kit and probably will regret the sale but I have 3 identical fabarm Beta Lux's.

really need to thin down so will break my hart but it going along with at least 30 more. 👍

• 4 weeks later...