SmartReloader Bullet Puller SR1750 (Kinetic Hammer)

steve_b_wales

My very good friend, Strongman, very kindly gave me the above bullet puller with collets. The puller comes with collets for many calibres. For my needs, there's one for .22 Hornet and .243/.308 Winchester. But, there's not a collet for .204 Ruger which I also reload. I've tried looking online to see if I can purchase a single collet, but no joy. I can add the lists of calibre's that the supplied collets with fit, if need be.

Does anyone know of another collet calibre that will suit a .204 Ruger?

Thanks.

Edited by steve_b_wales

23 minutes ago, London Best said:

My kinetic puller has one size fits all collet, which expands with an ‘O’ring. I have used it for calibres between .22hornet and .375H&H. Sorry, I cannot remember the make unless I go and look in the loft, but the green packaging suggests it may be RCBS.

My kinetic puller that I had, and broke, had one collet to fit all too. Not sure what make it was, but I think I still have the collet somewhere. The SmartReloader collets are expandable but have 1,2,and 3 grooves in them. I'll have a look later.

Thanks.

Edited by steve_b_wales

3 hours ago, London Best said:

My kinetic puller has one size fits all collet, which expands with an ‘O’ring. I have used it for calibres between .22hornet and .375H&H. Sorry, I cannot remember the make unless I go and look in the loft, but the green packaging suggests it may be RCBS.

Yes RCBS 👍

1 hour ago, silver fox 1 said:

Pretty sure the 204 Ruger cartridge base is the same as a 223 Steve

UPDATE:

You are correct. The .204 Ruger uses the same diameter case head as the .222 / .223. :good::)

For some reason, the .204 Ruger calibre wasn't listed.

Edited by steve_b_wales