Foot Ball

derbyduck

I'm quite surprised no one as mentioned how well the England team have done getting to the final against the Germans !

I remember being at the Game fair at Chatsworth 56years ago yesterday and the Tannoy system keeping everyone informed what was going on at Wembley !

lets hope todays result turns out similar for the Ladies !

5 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

mat be a lot dont care,i dont

Bye then.

17 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

I'm quite surprised no one as mentioned how well the England team have done getting to the final against the Germans !

I remember being at the Game fair at Chatsworth 56years ago yesterday and the Tannoy system keeping everyone informed what was going on at Wembley !

lets hope todays result turns out similar for the Ladies !

We're both sat on the sofa waiting for it to start and very excited.

It's not a lot of people's cups of tea on here and if you start threads about football, you get the antis who are unable to talk in anything other than clichés to voice their dislike or apathy.

Are you watching? It should be a cracker. If England score either of the first two goals, they'll win. My fear is Germany going ahead and then defending out for a 1-0 win.

If England play well, we win

7 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

LOL are you drunk ?

2 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Bye then.

We're both sat on the sofa waiting for it to start and very excited.

It's not a lot of people's cups of tea on here and if you start threads about football, you get the antis who are unable to talk in anything other than clichés to voice their dislike or apathy.

Are you watching? It should be a cracker. If England score either of the first two goals, they'll win. My fear is Germany going ahead and then defending out for a 1-0 win.

They have played well so far ! and I am also sat on the sofa :yahoo:👍

27 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Definitely have to go out and get the first goal then go for a second. We have had a great tournament but the Germans have also only conceded 1 goal. May not have scored as many but one takes one more than the opponent to win 

4 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

Looking forward to it.

Thankfully I think our coach has her feet on the ground, unlike the media!!

4 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

Looking forward to it.

Thankfully I think our coach has her feet on the ground, unlike the media!!

👍

We are here cheering the girls on.  Whether you like football or not it is giving the country a lift.  It is empowering females to achieve a lot and with all of the problems that young people have now that is a good thing.  Whoever wins it will be a power down for the other side but both sides can hold their heads up high.  Come on ENGLAND.