Refurb.

la bala

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

used to do that for a living many years ago for Harford engineering.......

what are the bushes like ?

They nice and green, watered them last night.:lol: Sorry couldnt resist. They all quick fit buckets Simon, the pins are static. Didnt know you was a Harford man, they had some kit.

Hello, I had a spell in a company repairing metal tracks off heavy machinery like bull dozers , all the pins were taken out each individual section and 4 core plugs fitted and welded in and then drilled out to take a new pin, had to do about 100 per day, 🤔🙄 , one of those jobs I was glad to leave , 🤔😁

32 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I had a spell in a company repairing metal tracks off heavy machinery like bull dozers , all the pins were taken out each individual section and 4 core plugs fitted and welded in and then drilled out to take a new pin, had to do about 100 per day, 🤔🙄 , one of those jobs I was glad to leave , 🤔😁

Tiring work.

1 hour ago, la bala said:

Tiring work.

Yes, use to get my overhauls so dirty, and the smoke from welding🙄, long before elf and safety, just to add my boss liked his pheasant shooting, never went pigeon shooting 🤔🙄

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

Yes, use to get my overhauls so dirty, and the smoke from welding🙄, long before elf and safety, just to add my boss liked his pheasant shooting, never went pigeon shooting 🤔🙄

Don't forget the photos 👍

5 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, looks good so far, have you tried a plasma cutter, ?? We are looking to buy one for farm

I have used a plasma cutter, they make life easy, sadly I dont own one. I have been using a disc cutter, not half getting through discs.😂

2 hours ago, la bala said:

I have used a plasma cutter, they make life easy, sadly I dont own one. I have been using a disc cutter, not half getting through discs.😂

I picked my mate one up from ALDI, built in compressor. £109 and he was well impressed . He is a tin knocker and welder so should know what  He is talking about, however he used to weld for TVR so,maybe not 😉😂

9 minutes ago, Diver One said:

I picked my mate one up from ALDI, built in compressor. £109 and he was well impressed . He is a tin knocker and welder so should know what  He is talking about, however he used to weld for TVR so,maybe not 😉😂

Worth a punt at that money D1.

2 hours ago, Diver One said:

They don't get them that often in store BUT may be available online. MUST be the one with the compressor built in. Takes standard consumables and he has happily cut 10mm with it possibly even 12mm

Will def take a look, thanks for heads up.

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, they had some in Lidl at £150 with warranty but I missed them,  , parker brand, it's a Vevor I was looking at , lots on AGF are buying a Vevor PCP air compressor and say there well made,

They have certainly come down in price