Heartbeat on tv

team tractor

Iโ€™m just sat watching heartbeat on itv3 ๐Ÿ˜‚. I was talking to a lad at work about it and I realised something funny .

When I started watching it I was only 11 years old and my dad was 40.

im now 40 and my sons 13,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 
Itโ€™s also made me realise itโ€™s the equivalent to watching the 80/90s on tv for me now .ย 
ย 

I used to watch it thinking it was such a long time ago ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I thought my dad was oldย 

Edited by team tractor

Nick Berry, and the fit barmaid, and brill sound track.ย 

Had a couple in the Aidensfield Arms (Goathland Hotel) a few years, had a good laugh walking through Goathland, a couple started to complain about the amount of dog truffles on the paths and grass, seriously thought that lamb parcels were doggy doo doo.ย 

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

Iโ€™m just sat watching heartbeat on itv3 ๐Ÿ˜‚. I was talking to a lad at work about it and I realised something funny .

When I started watching it I was only 11 years old and my dad was 40.

im now 40 and my sons 13,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 
Itโ€™s also made me realise itโ€™s the equivalent to watching the 80/90s on tv for me now .ย 
ย 

I used to watch it thinking it was such a long time ago ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I thought my dad was oldย 

Nev lived it ๐Ÿ™‚.

Fantastic memories of watching it & still do watch it now born 1991 remeber it from theย claude greengrass days right through till the finish used to watch it on Sunday & antiques roadshow after it if I recall right?? I also remeber gladitors on a Saturday night back then very good memories amazing childhoodย 

Hello, that takes me back and the music is great, another favourite was Ballykissangel , even had a pint of Guinness in the pub, filmed around Avoca if I remember, I took a coach party of walkers for a long weekend there, a few had sore heads every morning๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Ironically I was only thinking about about this program yesterday and then I see this post, spooky!! This was compulsive viewing in our house back in the day. I got told off when visiting goathland for having a fag next to the petrol pump. I thought it was a prop from the show and did not realise it was a genuine working petrol garage