Rat Shooting In My Guinea Pig T Shirt.

love the way you put these "outings" together.........those rats looked alot smaller than the ones you usually dispatch......really think the 177 is a bit more effective than the 22...i dont know why ...it just does....more rats seem to be poleaxed with the 177

:good:

14 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Another fantastic video Simon.  Thankyou very much 👍.

Cheers Mel.

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

love the way you put these "outings" together.........those rats looked alot smaller than the ones you usually dispatch......really think the 177 is a bit more effective than the 22...i dont know why ...it just does....more rats seem to be poleaxed with the 177

:good:

Ya know Ditch i only went to .177 in 12 ftlb that is may be 5 year ago and now i do love it, its more accurate and flatter trajectory i seem to think in sub 12 that is, may be its more suited to head shooting than say a .22 but i 99% head shoot all the time so ye for me a top cal..

7 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Excellent , as usual. 👍
"Things I do for you lot", 😄😄

Lol cheers Cranefield i nearly hit the deck and fell over that white bag when i said that.

Just sat and watched as dusk turns of the edge of dark .22 zeros at my 15 yards before having a look what’s about Down The farm. Simon thanks for doing it for us lot. I as many do on here really appreciate it !

Agriv8

Ps I haven’t  got a Guinea pig t shirt is that why I miss so many?

Edited by Agriv8

On 03/08/2022 at 04:53, mel b3 said:

Another fantastic video Simon.  Thankyou very much 👍.

Cheers pal.

On 04/08/2022 at 22:16, Agriv8 said:

Just sat and watched as dusk turns of the edge of dark .22 zeros at my 15 yards before having a look what’s about Down The farm. Simon thanks for doing it for us lot. I as many do on here really appreciate it !

Agriv8

Ps I haven’t  got a Guinea pig t shirt is that why I miss so many?

Lol cheers pal ye the t- shirt is the secret for sure also the one on it is my pet believe it or not 😂