Musto cairngorm tweed suit

rwade545

New with out tags
Bought with the plan of using it this year for formal shoot and when I load on the local estate. 
Local shoot no stopped so don’t see myself needing it and too nice to wear on my rough shoot.
large jacket £650new
Size 54 breeks (U.K. 38) £300new
Large Waistcoat £325 new 
These are unworn and as expected immaculate. 
£550 plus postage

A2465F20-C2B6-4478-9954-F6BBADB5F259.jpeg

D9BA9E83-D0D6-40C8-B04A-1314DDA29255.jpeg

A014FBDF-7318-44BB-9C5B-9B432D23AD1B.jpeg

1DEFF5A5-6741-4141-AB51-8FAE98B3C39D.jpeg

Edited by rwade545

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

nice..:good:................its 28degs in my sitting room and just looking at this ad has brought me out in a sweat..

Yea , but think how nice you would look when the royal family come down for the Christmas break and the invite for the Boxing day shoot could soon be in your post box , delivered by hand of course .:drinks:

10 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Yea , but think how nice you would look when the royal family come down for the Christmas break and the invite for the Boxing day shoot could soon be in your post box , delivered by hand of course .:drinks:

:lol: Love it. 

37 minutes ago, marsh man said:

i shall wear my cammo shell suit

8 hours ago, marsh man said:

Has dichy handed over the hold-all full of cash as a “charity donation?” To the prince’s charity? So they know where to deliver the invite to ?

Agr

9 hours ago, marsh man said:

Blimey, what have you been sniffing?   :rolleyes:

I could keep them for a year, but as the local shoot has dissolved I would have to travel a lot further afield. I’m planning on just making the most of my rough walk up shoot which often ends up with myself sunk in a bog. These would get ruined on that. 

20 hours ago, rwade545 said:

It is very nice, you won’t be disappointed and less than the cost of the jacket new.

I am sure I wouldn't be disappointed. Just looked at my Musto jacket and its a medium. I am thinking all of it would be a little too big for me. I can obviously get the breeks sorted but a jacket is more of a problem.