Oh Sir Keir Starmer is getting FORGETFUL!

TIGHTCHOKE

6 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

These are minor matters, mere trivia, nothing on the scale of Boris's misdemeanours. However, he does seem to make a habit of minor breaches, with a definite pattern emerging.

It's almost as if the rules don't apply to him.

I quite agree, but he has to be seen to be right in order to complain about others. Currently he is a complete waste of time!

12 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Tightchoke - I was being gentle on the former Director of Public Prosecutions. He broke the rules repeatedly. The buffoon is claiming he only broke them slightly. He either did it or he didn't. The man is a total sanctimonious hypocrite.

Yes, ultimately he is ONLY another POLITICIAN!

Admin errors nothing more sinister. He is not known as mr rules for nothing. 

The watchdog undertook a review of Starmer’s register entry over the last 12 months and noted four additional late entries.

During the investigation, Starmer also informed Stone he was in the process of selling a plot of land for a sum that exceeded the £100,000 threshold for registration set by the house.

Stone found Starmer had failed to register the eight interests, including the plot of land, and “had breached paragraph 14 of the House of Commons’ code of conduct for members of parliament”.

However, she went on: “I found that, based on the information available to me, the breaches were minor and/or inadvertent, and that there was no deliberate attempt to mislead.

“I decided, therefore, the inquiry could be concluded by way of the rectification 35 procedure available to me under Standing Order No 150.”

27 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Tightchoke - I was being gentle on the former Director of Public Prosecutions. He broke the rules repeatedly. The buffoon is claiming he only broke them slightly. He either did it or he didn't. The man is a total sanctimonious hypocrite.

It's not what you were proved to have done, right or wrong, it's who you were doing it with.

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

He apparently, and his deputy feel very strongly that breaching MPs’ code of conduct should be a resignation matter.

They do, when it suits.

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh that's alright then, only a minor BREAKING of the Rules, Gordon Bennett!

"Sorry Officer, I only SLIGHTLY murdered the victim.

Sorry Officer, I was only speeding by 10 miles an hour or so!

You always drive within the speed limit i guess 🙂 I try very hard to but sometimes errors do occur.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

You always drive within the speed limit i guess 🙂 I try very hard to but sometimes errors do occur.

Would you have the same opinion if it was the speed detection camera van that was speeding on its way home a couple of times?

Edited by Rem260