Quake Stag Bergara chair

Tegner

DESCRIPTION

Hunting chair in high quality from Bergara. This STAG hunting chair has a comfortable swivel seat which makes it comfortable to sit on for a long time. The chair takes up very little space, so it can be used in cramped environments. The legs can be adjusted so that you can sit stably even in uneven terrain. They can also be stored in the holes in the seat for easy transport. This hunting chair comes with a Bergara transport bag which is made of a sturdy material. 

SPECIFICATIONS ( ITEM NUMBER DI-A04500 )

• Transport bag is included
  • High quality 
  • Swivel seat
  • Adjustable leg
  • Foldable 
  • Folded: 31 x 40 x 15 cm 
  • Height adjustment: 41-59 cm
  • Maximum weight: 130 kg
  • Weight: 3.3 kg  
  • As new used twice complete with bag  £79 posted
  •  

P1030860.JPG

P1030862.JPG

P1030863.JPG

11 hours ago, m greeny said:

Comfortable they are not they're like sitting on concrete I totally regret buying mine they are **** but that's just my opinion...if anyone wants one they can have mine for 30 quid collected 

too true nasty things😁

13 hours ago, m greeny said:

Comfortable they are not they're like sitting on concrete I totally regret buying mine they are **** but that's just my opinion...if anyone wants one they can have mine for 30 quid

Edited by Andycf

12 hours ago, m greeny said:

Comfortable they are not they're like sitting on concrete I totally regret buying mine they are **** but that's just my opinion...if anyone wants one they can have mine for 30 quid collected 

Very unfair to put this post up, not on at all imo.