Animal rebellion video

islandgun

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

They are all hypocrites.

I walked through one crowd during the first mob gathering they all had the latest trainers, mobiles, etc. Nothing more than a load university indoctrinated imbeciles.

During my working years we hated hot weather. People would drink all day and fight all night. The 1981 riots stopped after 3 weeks of hot weather, ending in thunderstorms. The night of the storm and the following nights,  the streets were deserted. In Liverpool alone, over the last 2 weeks there has been a knife/ machete incident virtually daily, along with daily firearms incidents   ?

Edited by Westley

With the cost of living and hunger on the rise, I hope some big, influential organisation exploits this. Nothing but a load of people who thinks the world has to revolve around their beliefs.

Probably given a £20 note for their troubles, like the anti hunt sans.

Just now, 30-6 said:

With the cost of living and hunger on the rise, I hope some big, influential organisation exploits this. Nothing but a load of people who thinks the world has to revolve around their beliefs.

Probably given a £20 note for their troubles, like the anti hunt sabs.

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

I come from a generation that would have had a good cuff round their ear for wasting food in such a way. Its such a shame there wasn't someone there to empty a bottle over their heads [ and trainers]   

They would have screamed to the Police and had the pourer arrested for assault.

The older I get , the less tolerance I have of these type of xxxxwits. I'd be happy to see them beaten to within an inch of their life for their behaviour. It might just teach them to act like grownups.

I think I'm turning into Victor Meldrew.

It gets me though how these "protesters" get away without having their collar felt by Old Bill.... And are indeed protected by the Old Bill

whereas others step out of line just one little bit - at the same place - feels the full weight of the law come down on them - once example is the lady that nudged the insulate britain ones blocking the road

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

I think I'm turning into Victor Meldrew.

I know I have turned into Victor Meldrew!!

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

I come from a generation that would have had a good cuff round their ear for wasting food in such a way. Its such a shame there wasn't someone there to empty a bottle over their heads [ and trainers]   

No doubt that person would have been arrested for assault with a deadly carton?

2 hours ago, discobob said:

It gets me though how these "protesters" get away without having their collar felt by Old Bill.... And are indeed protected by the Old Bill

That's because Old Bill isn't 'Old' Bill anymore.  He has retired and been replaced by "Young' Bill, who likes to ask if they are to be addressed as He/him, her/she, them/they, etc., and go down on one knee at the drop of a hat (or should that be helmet?).